Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:44
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Project FREEDOM and you. Started by: TR1percentWBtarget on Jun 13, '09 02:26
A small thug under covering fire runs up to Thomas Rourkes HQ, he quick pins a note on the door and runs away dodging shots from various underworld figures. You approach the peice of paper and begin to read

"Project FREEDOM was founded not to wipe out the cities of NY and DT, it was created knowing what the outcome would more than likly be. It was created by the members of Chicago, New Orleans, Philly and LA knowing that more than likley they would be fighting a loosing battle. But we fought, so that DT and by defacto NY would learn that while they might be powerfull cities they do not control the minds and will of the other cities. Project Freedom has suffered great losses, and will continue to suffer while this war rages. But fighters of DT and NY have suffered greatly too, Mariettas family has all but been bled. Premier has lost a RH same as Thomas. And while WE have lost many great people we will continue to fight untill the last drop of blood has been spilt. So be definition we have not and cannot loose this war, our objectives have been reached as soon as the 1st shot was fired in anger."

Signed

- Project Freedom
Report Post Tip
Thomas Rourke grabs a pencil and signs up.

I'm definitely in, I would also like to introduce a referendum to Operation FREEDOM(!) that we allow you to be all-time speech maker and spelling bee contestant.
Report Post Tip
Gets out a white crayon and scrawls *losing battle* and *lose this war* then flees
Report Post Tip
For whatever reason this makes me really horny. I'm always game for a nice session of mind rape-control.

Purrs.
Report Post Tip
Ok as long as i can also join the "i dont give a shit" competition aswell
Report Post Tip
I second Thomas's motion.

I also call a vote to appoint Thomas president of Project FREEDOM.
Report Post Tip
ApolloJustice straightens his tie and slicks his hair back approaching the speaker.

Indeed there has been many losses. May I join your illustrious group please?

Perhaps I can be the treasurer?
Report Post Tip
I accept your nomination of President Elect.
Report Post Tip
Haha I second Pedro's motion!

TFPFP!

Thomas

For

Project

Freedom

President

!!
Report Post Tip
Seconded.

Soooo... how do we proceed? With a commemorative punch and pie ceremony?
Report Post Tip
Oh Clipper! You and your ideas!

Anything to stand against those bastards in Detroit and New York! And Las Vegas too!

Thomas, congrats on being elected president of Project FREEDOM. What will you do first?
Report Post Tip
I do believe that you should be an English teacher, or maybe go into writing professional documents. It seems to be your strong suit.
Report Post Tip
Shouldn't this have been named "Operation Suicide Mission" or "Operation Send Entire Crews Full Of Members To Act As A Meat Shield With Nothing More Than A Pat On The Head From Warmongering Crewleaders Who Can't Take The Time To Explain To Their Members Why They Are Even In A War"

It basically goes like this: "Declare war on Detroit and NY and attack them... then get your ass handed to you.. then try to build up morale of all of the members of your crews that you marched into the killing fields by giving it a catchy title."

Hmm, maybe OSECFOMTAAMSWNMTAPOTHFWCWCTTTTETTMWTAEIAW may be a little long :(
Report Post Tip
whatever you say Clipper.
Report Post Tip
First order of business is making sure Gravol and her lineage finally make Godfather. I will not rest until she stops being second-rate, and ascends into the heavenly kingdom which includes 60 drug units and responsibility over just 10 other people.

We will follow that up with grapes, and silent contemplation on various topics such as cheating, trying desperately to fit in to the point of embarrassment (Do Not See: Birday), and a session of being able to look at ourselves in the mirror.
Report Post Tip
I think Premier should be the teacher on " being able to look at ourselves in the mirror" after his post in one of Chicagos mobsters funeral books.
Report Post Tip
TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP! TFPFP!
Report Post Tip
It still doesn't change the fact that you should seriously be an English teacher, I mean, look at those quotations marks you made; both are going the same way.
Report Post Tip
Can we just finish off LA, CH, NO, and PH already? =D
Report Post Tip
I agree with Skitzo. Ha, end this fucking Project Freedom bull shit alrady.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Project FREEDOM and you.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL