Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Las Vegas Is There Too, All Right!? Started by: ThomasRourke on Jun 13, '09 03:03
That made absolutely no sense. Congratulations. You win a teddy bear.
Report Post Tip
I meant... that to RiseAgainst. Not you to, Godmother Aurora.

Quickly kisses ass. :|
Report Post Tip
I think Aurora deserves flowers...and cookies...and delightful stuff like that that I won't go into detail about because I'm not exactly in the mood to talk about such cheerful things.
Report Post Tip
Fredo, Skitzo, Michael, all of you, STFU!

Michael - Nice statement, well put, simple.

Fredo - Very random and stupid of you.

Skitzo - Thanks for sticking up for the right guy(in my opinion).

Godfather Thomas - I fully agree with your statement, a good point put forth.

Mickey
Report Post Tip
STFU Eddy, go Fredo stand up for us.
Report Post Tip
Thomas, I will be stepping out line and could careless. Where do you get off and add Vegas in this conflict between your city,Detroit,Philly(excluding Don Odd),Chicago,and Los Angeles?
Report Post Tip
Its world War! w00t.
Report Post Tip
Wrong, from my seeing Vegas is neutral unless Aurora amazingly jumped in for her own reasons.
Report Post Tip
awww...

:< Its not a world war after all. LOL.
Report Post Tip
I just feel it could have been more original than Project Freedom, im not sad about it just a little dissapointed.
Report Post Tip
So, you need to claim EVERYTHING, don't you. You are so much in need of approval and attention that you need to elect yourself president of things even organized because people are fed up with you.

congratulations on surviving a few good wars and then crippling everybody so they couldn't grow to ever stand a chance against you. Are you that big of a coward? Seriously?
Report Post Tip
Why, I didn't start any wars Nightmare! I am merely tidying up a mess made by sloppy hack leaders and members who were sacrificed for their vanity.
Report Post Tip
Classic Godfather. :) Good fucking game.
Report Post Tip

congratulations on surviving a few good wars and then crippling everybody so they couldn't grow to ever stand a chance against you. Are you that big of a coward? Seriously?

Because us supporting everyone getting to Godfather and having several Captains underneath them is crippling. God damn us and our fucking crippling.
Report Post Tip

"So, you need to claim EVERYTHING, don't you."

Oh shit, my bad. Did I take a wrong turn? I thought this was the mafia.

There's one thing people need to wake up and notice. There aren't "rules of engagement". People do what they want to. If ThomasRourke wants a city, he can go after a city. It's his prerogative. There never has been, and never will be, a point where "going for more" is a bad thing. Dear goodness. You're shooting down aspirations before they even exist.

As for this bit:

I find that to be rather intelligent. If you don't trust someone completely, why let them get power? I suppose that's the reason Marietta has stood longer than most, because she is intelligent. Not because she is a coward. As far as I'm concerned, she never crippled anyone. If you're too lazy to walk, that doesn't mean someone made you that way.

Good day.
Report Post Tip
S'alright chaps, I'm expecting Made Man, auth and mass discrimination any day now.

Keep your hair on and I'll keep you posted on equality and "fair play". Human rights are at the top of my Mafioso agenda, don't you worry.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas Is There Too, All Right!?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL