Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:30
Page:  1 
LV Homeless. Started by: Aurora on Jun 13, '09 04:17
An event has occurred this morning with ApolloJustice in Las Vegas. Details do not need to be dragged out, just know that any fallen member of his is not to be touched unless they defy my request.

Any unsponsoreds from ApolloJustice who are still alive will be allowed to find a home in Detroit, NY, or Philly only.

If I find that any LV homeless are housed in any other city, you will die.
Report Post Tip
Odd isn't involved, no ballsssssss. figured so though.
Report Post Tip
Sure thing Godmother Aurora. I shall alert Rampage right away.
Report Post Tip
Odd is not involved. He is neutral, therefore If he is willing to take in any LV homeless, they will be allowed to live.

Got it?
Report Post Tip
Ah neutral. LMFAO

Oh well I think if you're leader get's DD then his members should too but then again who am I? booga loo
Report Post Tip
Exactly, you have no say.

That would be up to any other leader should they want to accept any of AJ's members.
Report Post Tip
You are a nobody. Glad we solved this.

Godmother, I will do my best to inform Detroit of your wishes, and will aid in your enforcing this rule.
Report Post Tip
Oh my god the godmother Marietta can repeat things people say!

Good job! You're good at something at least.
Report Post Tip
At least I'm good at something. Probably more than one could say about you, I assume.
Report Post Tip
AP members joining Odd will NOT be shot at by us. Altho if they take shots at us we will expect action to be taken.
Report Post Tip
I'm good at going to the bathroom and saying my please and thank you's. That's two to your one! HIZZAH!
Report Post Tip
I believe I can speak on behalf of Don Odd's behalf and say that any Las Vegas members looking for a home will find one in Philly and we will remain neutral in this current conflict.
Report Post Tip
In all this chaos it would be good if someone had a list for all to see who is protected.
Report Post Tip
Why need a list?

If their home city is Las Vegas do not shoot...
Report Post Tip
Well, Las Vegas homers could be recouping Enemy bloodlines, yes?
Report Post Tip
So you stick it up their butt, but then pretend to be generous and caring. Yeah, very touching.
Report Post Tip
I have no idea what you are even trying to say to me right now.

Any unsponsoreds from ApolloJustice who are still alive will be allowed to find a home in Detroit, NY, or Philly only.

Maybe you should read that again.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: LV Homeless.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL