Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:45:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
My position Started by: Odd on Jun 13, '09 11:42
It seems to me that every one is very fast to come to the streets and beat up a man that has done what he felt was best... but who are we to judge this man...

He had his reasons for doing what he did. wheter it was right or wrong does not matter, the fact is that he has had the balls to go threw with it and not fold to pressure in the face of adversity...

In the time of peace we all get along but in the time of war what is thicker?
BLOOD or WATER ????
Report Post Tip
No one has the right to question Don Odd, especially those that fought for the project freedom. Sure me and Odd had our differences... and we will never be the best of friends... but as a Don I respect him with the highest integrity. This man had a choice to engage in a war that wasnt his to fight and risk the destruction of another city, or to not take part. To me, it doesnt even matter what he chose. Iran, nightmare and crystal, who are you to question the movements of some of the most experienced players in this world? Just because you lost a war doesnt mean you can blame someone who looked for the greater good and call them a coward.

If you knew anything about cowardess and honour, you would step down and respect the actions that took place instead of being trapped in this cycle in your head.
Report Post Tip
here here
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My position
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL