Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:44
Page:  1 
Philly Does its part Started by: Odd on Jun 13, '09 12:20
a ghostly image of Odd appears just outside of his HQ

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to some of the recent events we are finding that there is limited space available for folks to find a home.

I am setting up MrFCUK in Philly to run a small family under me, as my captain. We have filled up fast and are continuing to receive invite requests.

MrFCUK is one of the most loyal people I have ever had the privilege to know and work with. Our family lines have shared joy and heart ache side by side, for generations.

I am honored to have hims setting up with me in Philly.

I am sure he would appreciate some congratulations, I'd like to be the first.

Congrats old friend, damn glad to have you here.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations MRFCUK

well done and deserved!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck. ^_^
Report Post Tip
Good Job sir, I know you'll do well
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone, Id love to make a long speech but i dont feel its necassary and i have alot of stuff to tend to.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations FCUK. Take care of yourself and your new family. Wishing you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
congrats sir much deserved man :)
Report Post Tip
congrats sir much deserved :)
Report Post Tip
Have known your bloodline for generations now and I must say that you are a very good choice for crewleader. Congratulations FCUK.
Report Post Tip
To be in Philly's Spirit, I am glad. And for Philly to have a captain like you, I am likewise glad.

Congratulations FCUK.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations MrFCUK from my fathers diarys i am lead to belive you were a great man in Chicago and i know you will not let Odd down.
Report Post Tip
An honor to behold. Congratulations, MrFCUK. You have been an excellent Right Hand to Odd for quite some time, and it is exciting to see you get the chance to lead. Once more, congrats from Detroit!
Report Post Tip
congratulations MrFCUK!
Report Post Tip
Congrats MrFCUK, well done and deserved.
Report Post Tip
congrats
Report Post Tip
congratulations
Report Post Tip
congrats, congrats, congrats!!
Report Post Tip
Interesting how you let your Godfather die for defending your city, just so you could claim it. One would think you were patiently waiting for events to unfold...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Does its part
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL