Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:11
Page:  1 
A man without a family Started by: Fiachna on Jun 13, '09 15:42
It all happened in a single night. Fiachna wasn't slacking, but neither did he stand out in his crew. His simple thought was that the more profit he made with the money he got, the better off his family would be.

He'd taken a great haul so far when the call came out that war was coming. He wasn't really worried though. His family was strong, and he had barely been given a gun. It wasn't like they were gonna let HIM shoot anybody. So he went home as he did every night, putting the days profits in the safe and going to sleep.

The next day however was strange. He went to the restaurant to see about his boss and blinked as he looked the place over. Shattered glass, bullet holes, and dead bodies were ever, and cops had lined the place off. It seemed the fight had gone faster then he'd thought.

He tried over the next few days to find others alive from his family, but they were gone. Dead and gone. Sadly, he hadn't made many friends yet, and he wasn't sure what to do from here. Could he join another family? Could he survive if he didn't join another family?

In a daze, he searched.
Report Post Tip
You feel something in your pocket, as you reach in to grab a business card a man says in your ear

"rember this, it just might save your life"

Pushing him away you read the card

"The Sekrit Kru of Internet Sluts are recruiting"
Report Post Tip
walks up to him

go no family crew
Report Post Tip
Let answer the last question.

NO. You will not survive without a family. You turn gangster, you don't have a family, believe it or not, you will be shot at.
Report Post Tip
"Fiachna, me and my invisable army will protect you! All you have to do is give all your money to me."

Epic tries to keep a straight face

"So....what is it to be? Safety with me, or ending up a snazzy pair of concrete boots?"
Report Post Tip
"Did you enjoy my intentional error there Fiachna? Yeah....I was just trying to test you!"

Epic looking ever so sheepish, starts to cough loudly. A minute passes, and Epic manages to compose himself

"So Fiachna....what will it be? Invisable army or concrete boots?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A man without a family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL