Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:06:41
Page:  1 
Reset? Started by: Loco on Jun 13, '09 19:32
Do you think it's time for one?

I think it would be an interesting choice since the game has been conquered for a chunk of time. It's been approximately 1 year so why not? I'm ready for a new cycle, how about you?
Report Post Tip
It will never happen.
Report Post Tip
Squishy aka IzzyCreamCheese said There will be no reset
Report Post Tip
Look at the circumstances surrounding the previous resets.

Compare it to the situation at the moment.

Reset - highly doubtful.

~T~
Report Post Tip
The game is a reset as long as people like Brick_Pollitt, Adrian, waylander, Gravol, Vicodin, duke5078, and the oh so many leaders do not conform to who is in charge. Whether they succeeded in taking back this "thing of ours" or not as long as we constantly kill everything there's nothing anyone can do. They may or may not feel bad for what's occuring by watching their friends and family die every few weeks or even few days. It's like when CP ruled, people would stand up and eventually the 1%'s will go through and we will be free. Until then we really control this world simply because we could choose not to play but instead kill everyone that plays. It makes it almost time to change the game to www.ohshitijustgotshot.com
Report Post Tip
Not exactly like when CP ruled though - I assume a giant glitch isn't going to topple the leaders.

~T~
Report Post Tip

It's been approximately 1 year

No it hasn't. Reset denied on grounds of crap research (read, Izzy says so anyway, pipe down).
Report Post Tip
Why have a reset ?? There is no point in one to be fair as we just had a full scale war so..

The reset's are silly because everyone's hard earned work just gets wiped away at the blink of an eye so.. its pointless.
Report Post Tip
Silly? They've occurred in the past, so I wouldn't go mocking it.

I do recall one little bit from Mr. IzzMan:

"You all haven't done enough to try and remove those in power."

That was before the recent war (RIP Everyone), however I still doubt a reset will occur. Cities are open, opportunities are available, etc.
Report Post Tip
Don't think we should reset right now.
Report Post Tip
Perhaps there will be a reset just before the new version. That was a wonderful turn of events last time. Still waiting on the reset that was supposed to follow the two week cycles however.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Reset?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL