Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Hopeless Fight Started by: Silent_Assassin315 on Jun 14, '09 02:11
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Those in power should relinquish said power because it is in their best interests to weaken themselves at the expense of their rivals. Indeed, it is perfectly rational for these leaders to sacrifice their lives so that their enemies can survive.

I think lunacy is a valid description of this speech. Plus, I'm much better than you.
Report Post Tip
Now tell me, what does that mean to be Godfather/mother? Your title gives you claim to the throne of your city, but soldiers don't follow titles, they follow courage

The world will know that free men and women stood against a tyrant(s), that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a godfather/mother can bleed.

I seen a whole army of my Countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. They came to fight as free men and women... and free men and women they were. What did they do with that freedom? They fought like heroes,

and were willin' to trade their lives and ALL the days for one chance, just one chance, to stand here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

LONG LIVE Project What? Project FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Ugh...CarlitoBrigante could you at least be more original. Not that it matters now...RIP.
Report Post Tip
To me it seems much of this war was word of mouth and propaganda. If there were hits to be made, then they were made by the best of people in the highest ranks over business that does not concern many of the people that involved themselves. People were rising up to fight just because they had heard of this rebelion and thought it would make them look patriotic if they fought against the rivals.

To me the war was a pointless period of bloodshed spawned by personal hatred and rifts that go far deeper than the average fighter thinks. Those that want to carry on the war know nothing of its origin and wont settle for defeat, even if its for the greater good. As for those like carlito, still waving this banner and asking for the war to continue, you only know the tip of the iceburg and should look to the bigger picture of rebuilding this world back to its former glory. Peace cant be achieved through chaos in my opinion.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hopeless Fight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL