Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:08:16
Page:  1 
Pro's are needed Started by: WAR on Apr 06, '15 23:02

Hello guys as you can see there is a little bit of a shoot out going down and we are short on pros if you are interested in helping us do as much damage as we can...... WELL

Enquire Within

Report Post Tip

Be careful now...repercussions will be well past this life. 

Report Post Tip

I wasn't aware open threats to bloodline people were now accepted by the Gods?

Report Post Tip

I suggest taking the mass market approach to this to ensure utmost confidentiality. You should post who exactly are in need of this "pro" and when.

Report Post Tip

How much do you pay?

Archy pays me $100 a day not to pro strangers - can you double that? 

Report Post Tip

To be fair, Anna. He doesn't say he'd be bloodlined.

Repercussions could be the fact people won't trust this man, due to the fact he came out in public to ask for people to assist in a war.

Perhaps the logic is failed? But at no point does he say he'll kill is future kin.

Report Post Tip

Be careful now...repercussions will be well past this life. 

LordBlackwod i dont take kindly to your bloodline threat and for that i will be trying to 1% you every 11 days no have fun with your bullshit ;) 

Report Post Tip
Bloodlining is obviously perfectly alright, as long as you act on it that is.
Report Post Tip

All this for a couple RHs?

Report Post Tip

prays to the beergods and seeks to tell the masses what they have comcluded. With a nod, SaintEA sits up and approaches a milkcrate to tell his words.

After much praying, many keg stands and 2 shots of CrownRoyal, the beer gods have come to me with a statement. This is a unwise approach to the world we live in, even if times of offerings have passed,  this will not help at the moment. They thank you, and offer up dreams of better beer googles to see through. Thank you for your time.

Feeling the pressure from the BeerGods words, SaintEA heads to a local pub to gather wisdom through liquid dues.

Report Post Tip

We dont really accept that kind of act tho!  

Report Post Tip

Coming out of a back alley bar Red-Cloud stumbles up onto the sidewalk where he finds a small crowd gathered around some small little guy standing on his milk crate shouting all sorts of shit. Behind him look what to be a confessional room with a sign "Enquire Within" posted on it.

"Well they don't really know how to spell but hey, I got quite a list of sins that need forgiven so I guess I will give it a shot."

Red-Cloud steps in the small box like room where he sits down and begins.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned...."

A chuckle comes from the other side with a voice to follow.

"Are you fucking kidding me, we are NOT forgiving sins here pal. We were looking for someone to protect a few people."

"You WERE looking for some protection, but you aren't now? So tell me, why the fuck are you still out here then if you don't need the protection anymore? Sure looks like you guys jumped first, then tried to throw together a plan." Red-Cloud lets out a laugh. "Greedy white man only works on impulses and never makes plan."

Red-Cloud exits the small box and looks around.

"Well then, I wonder where the nearest church is then since these people are being absolutely no help to my needs."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pro's are needed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL