Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:51
Page:  1 
Why do we act like we do? Started by: Deanovich_Legovski on Jun 14, '09 14:28
The recent war that has happened, devastated many families and left cities in shambles. The re-building will take some time, most likely long enough for the blood lust to vacate everyone's minds again. My bloodline has been in enough wars to not be too fazed by death. My family was taught something by the Late PIGGEH, Anita and Black_Fog. We need to die with dignity and grace. I do not see that a whole lot anymore, I see wars fought with things more damaging than any gun or bullet could cause. Wars are never fought with class anymore, long gone are the days where you organized your crew and duked it out until the last man was standing. The shit slinging and verbal taunts and assaults make us all look bad and very immature. I do not point fingers at any ONE person or group, I am pointing a finger at ALL who participated in such behavior.

It is no big secret who I am , and who my bloodline came from. I am disappointed by things I had seen and heard from both sides of this war. It got to the point of being ridiculous, like 12 year olds fighting over the sandbox. A very intelligent and wise man in a coffee shop mentioned to me one time, that out of all of us who make up this thing of ours. There are a very high percentage who are not quite right and have some serious issues. Well those issues and personalities sure as hell came to the surface the past few days. But what gets me is WHY?

Sure you can wander down any street we have and find the Mighty Butt_Ox, doing his part on the war against stupidity ( which I really love ) and when he does what he does and says what he says, he is being who he is. using his power and setting everyone straight on who he is and what he can and will do, to rid us all of ignorant brain dead fucks! But this is an everyday behavior for the big guy, and we know and accept it. But when war happens,he gets down to business and does his job. He does not waste a whole lot of time slinging shit at someone, unless that someone has openly called him out. It is the others that concern me though, the people who rarely speak in public, or if they do speak,they are polite, courteous and behaved. But when war happens they lose their fucking minds. They say and do things that make them no better than the lowest dregs of society. What they do not realize is they should be speaking with their guns. Nothing says STFU better than being shot in the face.

Now I can come here and say, "shit slinging is bad, and you shouldn't do it!" But who in fuck am I really? All I ask is that we try and be a tad more civilized. We are not strangers to each other, hell alot of us who fought against each other have known each other for fucking years. yet some of us have thrown that away in a mere 2 days.2 simple guidelines we should all practice here.

1.If you die in a war, fucking accept it! And move on, do not come out in the streets and call every woman in the game who was against you a spuzz guzzling gutter queen. Or every guy who was against you a closet homo who like little boys. It is not called for and really looks lame to be honest.

2.If you win a war or you hell even if you take out the target you wanted to in a war. Do not hound them in the coffee shops saying what a fucking douchebag they are and how fun it was to kill them. Show as much class here as you should in death.

Out of this whole war there was some class acts that I seen. For instance, my father was killed and his killer whispered "gg"

I am assuming this mean't GOOD GAME. Which I actually really appreciated. Unless of course it was slang for something else which says I rape goats or some shit. Some death whispers were really OUT THERE! And showed as much class as a hooker at your nan's tea party.

All this aside, why do we do it?

My bloodlines have been here for 6 years now, and this is the first time I really wanted to leave and not come back. The thing is, none of it was even said to me. Nothing bad came my way, mind you I NEVER SAID ANY BAD SHIT TO ANYONE MYSELF EITHER. Hmmmmmm might be a common denominator here. I just think it is retarded that as many friendships I have seen decimated in 2 days, for what? Anyone out there who is sitting at home, contemplating manic depression as a career because your best buds in the whole Mafia world thinks your a twat! Should go seek medical help, get therapy ffs. But better yet, sit down and look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY AM I SAD AND ANGRY? The true answer should induce "I am really fucked up" and "This is really silly" phrases to escape you lips.

To all who fought and died, may you all rest in peace. You did your families proud and did your duty. To the victors go the spoils, well fought and kudos to your determination to get victory.

May we all carry on from here slightly more civilized than before we started.
Report Post Tip
I can't but agree with you as usual...
Report Post Tip
Very nice speech, Deanovich, and not just because you said nice things about me.

To answer your question, people do it because they are way too wrapped up in their life of organized crime. They forget about everything else in their lives and this drives them to neurosis. They forget that this is little more than a competition, albeit one that can cost us our life.

When your work (organized crime) becomes so important in your life that it completely unbalances your perspective on things, it is time to step back and get things back into perspective. Our life is a competitive business, and our goal is to do better than the other guy. This doesn't mean we have to hate or even dislike the other guy. All it means is that we have a job to do, so we should do it and leave all emotion aside.

Fuck sakes, there is even a famous quote on the matter:

"It's just business, it's not personal"
Report Post Tip
Well spoken. I agree whole heartedly with your speech. I appreciate the fact that there are good men and women out there who have maintained their sense of poise and dignity even though they have been on the losing (and winning) side.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why do we act like we do?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL