Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:58
Page:  1 
Rebuilding my great Family Started by: Lulzer on Jun 14, '09 16:46
Walking down the mean streets of Detroit, Lulz finds a tiny soapbox and proceeds to walk to it... then he blows it the fuck up and walks to a much bigger podium. As he looks around at all of the people staring at the spectacle of blown up soap.

"Hear Ye. Hear Ye. After such a war, my family has suffered many losses. Two. This is a very startling realization that we must begin to clean what was once a great place. My HQ is now open to even more member whoring. We will NOT stop until we get what we need, and if this means whoring it out there a bit, then we will do so."

Walks back and forth impatiently as if to wait for someone to speak out against his wondrous family, but as nobody talks, he goes back to his rant.

"Our family has been through more than all of the other families combines. These two deaths teared our hearts and souls and made us cry for the gods to stop the madness... but they did not listen. My two lost soldiers will not be named... as it's for the best to keep their identities hidden. All I can tell you is they were wonderful assets, and they had wonderful asses to match."

Takes out a candy cigarette and lights it. Then watches as the sugars melt and it falls to the ground. Smiling he quickly pulls another from the packet and rethinks the whole lighter idea.

"Now... we are going to be quiet for a few days... but when we return. WE WILL RETURN GLORIOUSLY."

Runs off in to the darkness.
Report Post Tip
I somewhat admire this bold move. Soldiering on through tough losses....that cannot be easy.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding my great Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL