Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:49
Page:  1 
An Awesome re-return Started by: Awesome on Jun 14, '09 17:37
It had been a while since Awesome had graced the streets. Mainly because he'd been too busy doing other things. Important things which require the attention of important people. Awesome people. Like Awesome. But being the sort of guy who liked change, Awesome had left those important things for less important people to attend to and had returned to the world in which he had gained his initial fame. Because he clearly had that. Everyone knew and loved Awesome. He had that effect on people. And still does. Why, no doubt after hearing his words, and those of mine, his faithful narrator, his fans and admirers would flock to him and bow down before him and say unto him all kinds of nice things. True, I never receive such warm well wishes, and 'tis a shame. But I'll live. Sigh.

And what a time for him to return. People were dying, Godfathers had fallen, and blood flowed throughout the gutters. It was almost like Christmas. If only it were to snow. What beauty would assail us. But one might as well be happy and grateful for what wonders the world has to offer. But all was not perfect. He wasn't quite ready to join in the fray. Being away for a while had left him just a little bit rusty. Seriously not awesome. But nothing is ever perfect. But he's so close it's scary. For everyone else. Not for Awesome. He's the opposite of scared, whatever that might be.

Awesome strolled the streets and sang some song of some sorts. It was rather quite catchy. Just listen to it. Ah, what music to the ears. He has quite a voice that magnificent man. You're really quite very lucky to have him here. What a present his presence is. Like I said; almost Christmas.

As he strolled the streets singing some song of some sorts, Awesome spotted the infamous pile of rags which met every new recruit to this life of crime. Not the rags as such, of course, but the vagrant who lived within. Having met him a couple of times before, and finding him not at all interesting and even quite repulsive, Awesome decided to be proactive and deal with him as one should deal with those scum who have no home and beg for money. He reached into his Pocket of Awesomeness, that most fantastic of things, and withdrew from it a bottle of vodka, and a box of matches. Unscrewing the lid and taking a quick swig, Awesome preceded to empty the rest of it onto the rag-man.

"Oi, watcha doin' tha' for?" It was a gruff and ruff voice. And startled. Having someone pour alcohol onto your head is quite a startling experience. And especially so when completely unexpected.

Not wanting to listen to more gruffness and ruffness, being that he'd heard his fair share in his time, Awesome took from the box of matches a match, lit it across his manly stubble, and threw it onto the pile of rags in which housed this most disgraceful of men. And, as one would infer, the man set alight. You know, rags plus alcohol plus fire equals barbeque! And, as one would no doubt further infer, the roasting man screamed like a little girl and ran off into the night. Now this is Christmas.

Awesome smiled. What great fun! How happy he was to be back. All was good and well in the world. And it would only get gooder and weller. 'Cause that's what Awesome does. He makes things more. More good. More well. More awesome.
Report Post Tip
Welcome back Awesome, i look forward to hearing some of your AWESOME! stories.
Report Post Tip
Wow awaesome. Please dont laeve this time :P. Nice story
Report Post Tip
Awesome turns to his fans and offers them a wave of his hand.

Don't worry, I'm hear till I next leave. But until then, the awesome times will roll.
Report Post Tip
I for one, idolize this guys heritage. And Am glad his family line is back to grace us once again.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Awesome re-return
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL