Rest in peace, sweet prince
Report Post Tip
lambda_36.

~T~
Report Post Tip
In my face.

~T~
Report Post Tip
Oh Rourkey Rourkey Rourke I'll always remember you! You'll go down in history as being the best wife to THE-SAINT.
Report Post Tip
Kates steps out into the streets, visibly shaken by the last few days.

Oh RourkeyRourke... if only we'd had more time. It was such a terrible thing to see you go. You've left such a prodigious hole in my life that I doubt could ever be filled. I can only hope your offspring will return and carry on your legendary legacy.

Wiping a tear away, she turns to Don Ox.

This was truly beautiful, sir, and a fitting testament to a man who was truly larger than life. Well done.
Report Post Tip
Larger than life and even larger in death after the bloating.

Dear Rourkey, how your beard shone with a holy light, or perhaps chicken grease.

How your eyes sparkled with mirth, or maybe those were tears from the many beatings you received at the hands of Aurora.

Anyhow, you were a man among men!
Report Post Tip
AMEN!
Report Post Tip
Dearest Rourkey,

You were a great friend to my cousin. He spoke very highly of you. Always said you were just two guys who were having a good time, having a good time, having a good time. The two of you would dress up like your idols and play war. You, as the infamous Rick Neuheisel. Doc, would don the Pete Carroll outfit. Of course, Doc would always win since UCLA was very heavily mismatched as soon as they stop on the field.

Anyways, GRYS RourkeyRourke. Always remembered, never forgotten. Buon anima.
Report Post Tip
Ambassador of Niceness indeed!

Adalheidis tips her hat in respect before walking back into the shadows...
Report Post Tip
Awesome doesn't have enough awesome in him to not cry. Okay, that's a lie. He does, but he's crying anyway.
Report Post Tip
Marietta wipes away the tears that fall freely from her eyes, long enough to give a decent round of applause to Butt_Ox.

This world lost some amazing leaders, hard working Right Hands and a smattering of loyal and trustworthy soldatos.

Yet one of the hardest deaths for me was watching my dear friend and Left Hand RourkeyRourke fall.

It is hard to find the appropriate words to describe the life of a man who was without a doubt one of the most active and vocal mobsters in This Thing of Ours. There was not a speech made that went untouched without some Rourkey prescence; there was not a story about his life he did not share with the public. And late at night in the HQ, when the rest of us would be pouring over financial papers or bank plans, Rourkey would be there- hot cocoa in hand, a warm smile on his face and endless homoerotic hugs.

Rest in peace to one of the best men I have ever had the pleasure of working with.
Report Post Tip
Rest In Peace Rourkey, you were one of my favorite friends.

Nothing brought more laughs to me than a drunk chat. lol.

Skitzo takes a drink from his flask, raises it, turns and leaves.
Report Post Tip
God Rest His Soul, RourkeyRourke. I will miss thee.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ode to Rourkey Rourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL