Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:58
Page:  1 
The matter at hand Started by: Genocide on Jun 14, '09 21:50
Genocide walks out in the bloody streets seeing old friends,lost relatives,and randoms lifeless souls. He steps on the on the soapbox looking at the remain survivors and speaks up

Today is a sad but also a brand new day for reconstruction. We have lost many leaders that took rise to stop two people that people have been called assholes,tyrants,dictators,etc. We have left many cities destroyed from the great battles that have seen many times. A lot of old bloodlines that are returning are trying to seek some kind of shelter so they can be protected. What will happen to us that have not found one within are 48 hour time period because every family is full? Are we automatically gonna be killed because of this? What do the leaders,Godfather,and GodMothers have planned for us? I know this has been a tough couple days filled with pain and stress for us all, but times like this we must aside are differences and rebuild the once great cities of Los Angeles,Chicago,and New Orleans. I left out Philly because Don Odd has already started his reconstruction of the city. So GodMother Marietta, GodFather ThomasRourke, GodMother Aurora,and remaining leaders, what do you have plan to restore the burned down,bloody streets,once great but now fallen cities?

Genocide walks off the stage leaving the rest in gods hand guiding the leader's hearts to the correct path for reconstruction.
Report Post Tip
I'm not done killing.
Report Post Tip
Well Genocide,

Since the Godfathers/Godmothers are working their asses off to come up with auths, I believe they should have some tomorrow, before people turn over two days old. If not, then they can approach a made man, and become their associate.

There are ways to stay safe. They just need to do some work.
Report Post Tip
Well of course you can't turn loose at random MadeMan or above loose. That would be stupid and careless and I said "Hey y'all need to fix this now." I'm asking when are they gonna do something because a lot of people that are returning have exactly no where to go.
Report Post Tip
I'd advise people to wait...though any new mafiasos reading this don't have that advantage.

HellsBells is correct also...

Where do you get your bullets TR? I want one!
Report Post Tip
Well, Since the war just ended hours ago, I believe it would be appropriate to give the godfathers of these fine cities, some time to think of who is worthy enough to take over these empty cities. You can't just set up families, just for the mere fact that alot of people will be homeless. If we did that, you know how many stupid people would be authed?
Report Post Tip
HellsBells, I'm not saying setup the random guy up just because he is a Capo. We all see that the war has just ended. Y'all are seeing as that I'm telling them to start up now. when I said "Today is a sad but also a brand new day for reconstruction." Simply saying Today is sad and It's good day to start planning since they finally have some time to get together and talk amongst each other.
Report Post Tip
They have been planning, but being godfathers, they are real busy. In due time, we will see new families setting up.
Report Post Tip
Well of course, My bloodline has been around for years so I understand their stress to a point.
Report Post Tip
I would assume, that tomorrow, you will see more people in bold suits.
Report Post Tip
You would at least hope so
Report Post Tip
Thomas already made it clear that unsponsored gangsters or mobsters are not to be shot at even after 48 hour protection. He has issued time for families to be put in place and reconstruction to take place so these homeless people can find refuge. During this time, if anyone is found to WHACK you, or attempt an attack of any sort you are to report it and that person will be dealt with.

With alittle co operation between the remaining families there should be no threat to the unsponsored mobsters and new families should be appointed very soon to take them in.
Report Post Tip
Ok, One Butt_Ox said that one and he was refering to LA,N.O.,ApolloJutice when he was DD for reasons,and Philly(I believe). You need to try to keep up to speed because we all have established this.
Report Post Tip
Sorry but what are you talking about?
Report Post Tip

Started by: Butt_Ox at Jun 14, '09 12:50

Ox steps out from his New York palace and looks at the war weary cretins gathering on the sidewalks. Feeling pity for them, he tosses out a few coins and begins to address them.

I'll keep this short because you all basically know the routine by now. All the bad guys are dead and your heroes have prevailed. That leaves the issue of what to do with the former low ranked associates of the LA, CHI, NO, and Philly families.

As a general rule, it is time for you all to holster your weapons and let these guys find families. There is much instability at the moment and it would be wrong to kill those who are only trying to find new employment.

So, I am asking you to holster your weapons. These Gangsters and Goombas are not to be touched.

Ox turns to leave, then turns back around for a moment

Oh, except the unsponsored from Chicago. We're going to kill those. Thank Stephy.

Lolz.

Read that and re-read what I said then do a little compare and contrast. My post earlier today has nothing to do with that. Neither did ThomasRourke say anything about this. Raggis, I suggest reading other post before making quick judgment.

We seem to have a problem here, there are people being slaughtered wholesale out in our very streets. These are people who had no involvement in the war, and to pick them off is not professional, funny, or otherwise.

The hitters involved in this war have a list of people who are to be killed for their participation against us, and if you do not have access to that list, then you should keep your gun put away and your eyes towards the ground. I am as angry as EVERYBODY that a war was started for inexplicable reasons under the guise of "oppression", and I'm mad they destroyed most of what we worked together to build. The people who started this war are cowards, nothing more, and their names should go down in history with the same blackened marks they'll see on the road signs they will see during their trip to Hell (which as I'm told is Canada).

What IS okay to be shot? Inactives. Same as has always been the case. If they have crew tags and are inactive, then they are still okay to be shot. However, everyone without a crew is to be left alone. The innocents are not to be faulted for the shoddy leadership that failed their ancestors. If you are without crew and are shot at from this moment on, report it directly to me, Deimne, or Butt_Ox.

Now, it is time to rebuild. Based on previous conversations with Marietta and her past blessing, I will be helping Detroit set up Return_Of_Ghost and PedroRourke inside of their city.

As for New York, you will see the rise of a new face to be announced in just a bit.

Have a good day.

As you can tell Thomas was referring to Butt_Ox post from earlier today. My post can somewhat go hand in hand when I asked with some of my questions because look a there he took action and got some new people auth'd ready to take in the homeless.
Report Post Tip
Fair enough, I was under the impression now there are only a few Godfathers left Thomas maybe had more say in other cities than before until further power was reinstated.
Report Post Tip
Ahhh ok
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The matter at hand
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL