Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Reconstruction of the World Started by: ThomasRourke on Jun 14, '09 23:19
We seem to have a problem here, there are people being slaughtered wholesale out in our very streets. These are people who had no involvement in the war, and to pick them off is not professional, funny, or otherwise.

The hitters involved in this war have a list of people who are to be killed for their participation against us, and if you do not have access to that list, then you should keep your gun put away and your eyes towards the ground. I am as angry as EVERYBODY that a war was started for inexplicable reasons under the guise of "oppression", and I'm mad they destroyed most of what we worked together to build. The people who started this war are cowards, nothing more, and their names should go down in history with the same blackened marks they'll see on the road signs they will see during their trip to Hell (which as I'm told is Canada).

What IS okay to be shot? Inactives. Same as has always been the case. If they have crew tags and are inactive, then they are still okay to be shot. However, everyone without a crew is to be left alone. The innocents are not to be faulted for the shoddy leadership that failed their ancestors. If you are without crew and are shot at from this moment on, report it directly to me, Deimne, or Butt_Ox.

Now, it is time to rebuild. Based on previous conversations with Marietta and her past blessing, I will be helping Detroit set up Return_Of_Ghost and PedroRourke inside of their city.

As for New York, you will see the rise of a new face to be announced in just a bit.

Have a good day.
Report Post Tip
Does that mean I'm no longer going to get killed!?
Report Post Tip
Excellent news, Godfather Rourke. I cannot think of two Mafiosi more qualified or deserving than Return_Of_Ghost and PedroRourke to set up in Detroit. Their efforts over the past few days have more than shown their capability of running a crew, and I am personally appreciative of them both for it.

Congratulations, sirs, and best of luck to you.
Report Post Tip
So i can shoot people with families that are inactive?!?!?!?!
Report Post Tip
Gaius leaned against his lamp post and nodded... inhaling a cloud of smoke

Excellent speech Godfather, my gun will be holstered until further notice. Thank you for making a public announcement in regards to the innocents...

Gaius smiled towards the two new auth's

Congratulations guys. I'm sure you'll do well.
Report Post Tip
Not with families, BlackHand... Crew tags... Implying they are unsponsored and inactive but at one time were part of a family.
Report Post Tip
Oh ok.
Report Post Tip
My family has been made fully aware of this request, and shall abide by it.
Report Post Tip
That's all fine and well, congrats to the new auths.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm rushing the current leadership, but will there be people setting up in the deserted cities as well? Or are the two cities going to be pretty much it?
Report Post Tip
what about those who started after the war I mean on Jun 13 and are not sponsored do they get shot or not?
Report Post Tip
I think it is best to give people a chance to become associated with families SirVico.. Those with sponsor status should be looking to the income these people can help bring in and what knowledge can be passed on. If we shoot everyone, who will the new families recruit!!
Report Post Tip
My family is still decided whether or not they feel like listening to these requests. None of them have guns, so I guess we'll have to.
Report Post Tip
deciding, I meant. Obviously running such a giant crew, with so many big names can sometimes make me a bit tired and weary. I apologize for the spelling errors. Now, back to running the biggest crew this side of America... and the other side.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to both Return_Of_Ghost(My boss) and PedroRourke
Report Post Tip
Very nice! Thomas Rourke.
Report Post Tip
Great choice of leaders that Im sure will do well, and its great that your allowing those that lost family to regain it. To me that shows a care for the people. Thanks Godfather.
Report Post Tip
okay got it
Report Post Tip
nice..guys our world will be okay..
Report Post Tip
Very well said, Godfather!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Return_Of_Ghost and PedroRourke
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reconstruction of the World
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL