Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Let's Debate Started by: Frank_Clericuzio on Jun 15, '09 01:37
Tip the scales? I stole the scales, coated it with gold and diamonds, emptied the side which opposes mine, and returned it with a pretty flower and a bottle of very nice beer.
Report Post Tip
Then I'm going to put it on my mantle and later in life sale that baby for 3 million dollars if you sign it I'll get 10.

The beer concider that gone thanks. Know really your views are always appreciated and gifted.
Report Post Tip
In regards to what Mr. Ox said earlier about "what he/she feels is right". an example of this would be when godfather Jimmy told Mr. Giaquinto to fight and Sal chose not to. Jimmy punished Sal for not joining him. So Sal lost either way even when he chose his own path.
Report Post Tip
Yes I recall that war that was a great loss which leads me back to this Reply by Deanovich.

No right answer on this one.

Play along with your mentor's plans and be deemed a sheep who can only follow others, or stay out of it and be deemed a coward by friends and peers.

Regardless of your choice, the sun will come up and the bills will still have to be paid. Just pray you have thick enough skin to take the heat that WILL COME.

Reply by: Deanovich_Legovski at Jun 15, '09 15:34
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Let's Debate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL