Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Big War - And the Fall of ForkRourke Started by: ThomasRourke on Jun 15, '09 08:41

Butt_Ox has kindly informed me that this strange and wonderful law is in place (way to go guys. You really fucked my argument there)

Your choice then folks. I don't think my family will moan that much now will they?

Report Post Tip

The last thing we need is another war, I just hope that future leaders and present leaders learned from the war and will do everything in their power to stop it happening again. Many good people were killed including my father and some good friend of mine.

Im not hear to blame anyone for the war because we are all as bad as each other, but if someone just5 admited they were wrong the war could of stopped and so many lifes could of been saved.

Report Post Tip

Im not hear to blame anyone for the war because we are all as bad as each other, but if someone just5 admited they were wrong the war could of stopped and so many lifes could of been saved.

Afraid to point the finger of blame? I'm not.

It was Cav's fault. Everyone knows it, but I'm the only one with the nuts to say it in public. This whole war escalated past the point of no return the minute Cav was given auth. If Cav had stepped down immediately, many lives could have been saved.

Report Post Tip

Valiant effort Butt...BUT, you are wrong...as ALWAYS!

You, have a weak argument, and you smell, just like ThomasRourke. It was your fault that the war started! as this street corner is a PG environment, i will not disclose your actions in their entirety, but we all know that your lethal combination of horse tranquilizers, coffee brandy and a subscription to "Detroit Complains Again" weekly, is what started this war! It also packed an added punch when you whipped out your issue of "New York Thinks They Know It All, But They Don't But They Think They Do"

Kudos to you Butt_Ox, for having started the war!

Cav...sorry, it's still your fault, because it's a sidebar conversation in this weeks D.C.A. Magazine, with commentary from N.Y.T.T.K.I.A.B.T.D.B.T.T.T.D.

Cheers All!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big War - And the Fall of ForkRourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL