Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:39:28
Page:  1 
My complaint about ThomasRourke Started by: Snipsy on Jun 15, '09 09:48
In this letter I plan to cite some of ThomasRourke's more topical crimes and let you, the reader, decide for yourself how to react. In the text that follows, when I quote from ThomasRourke, I will use the word "excrement" in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. We all need to be aware of each other's existence as intelligent, feeling, human beings, even if some of us are blathering incomprehensible-types. He has only one goal: to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. If we contradict him, we are labelled yawping bigamists. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

Before ThomasRourke spews any more psychoanalytical drivel, let me assure him that in legal terminology, he is guilty of suppressio veri or "concealment of truth". The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that ThomasRourke has any control over. But that's inconsequential because when I first became aware of ThomasRourke's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want ThomasRourke to make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while ThomasRourke claims that he has answers to everything.

ThomasRourke shouldn't judge people based solely on hearsay. That's just plain common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his screeds are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity. Human nature being what it is, it is not surprising that he has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with frowzy adulterers. Is this because he needs their help to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures? Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that he insists that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. To close, let me accentuate that if we halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction we shall not only survive ThomasRourke's idiocy & arrogance; we shall prevail.

Just my complaint.

Snipsy

Not SNIP...just a former member who has seen and been through too much.
Report Post Tip
I would hope you are not Snip! His descendant is in my family now :)

Thanks for writing though.
Report Post Tip
A courageous declaration of strong opinions.

I commend you, Snipsy for stepping up and speaking your mind.

Any other than those I have already said, No comment.
Report Post Tip
I came here and listened to you to hear a complaint.

I.... didn't hear you list any?
Report Post Tip
I will have you know that I stopped listening to you when you attempted to bring morality, ethics, and the law into the mafia. Because that stuff has no business in my business.
Report Post Tip
Awesome arrives at the scene, eager to listen to complaints against the powerhouses, and hopes to see some blood spill. After listening to the speech, Awesome chuckles to himself.

Wow. I think you might actually be complimenting him. After all, you can't honestly be complaining that a Godfather, the highest ranking member of a criminal organization which deals in murder and theft and the like, is rallying for a course that is "completely devoid of moral, ethical, and legal validity". I mean, imagine illegal, unethical, and immoral acts of violence and mafia-related shenanigans. That would be like a vegetarian not eating meat. Ridiculous, really.

And with that, Awesome hopes, skips, and jumps away.
Report Post Tip
"to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity."

we are mobsters, legal validity? if you want legal validity your really ought to stop selling drugs

and other ILLEGAL activities.

however you have my respect for stepping up and stating your mind in such a courageous way. whether or not i agree with everything you said is a different matter.
Report Post Tip
Your all a bunch of idiots if you dont take out marietta and thomas rourke. If you dont see that they are taking over everything then you are all stupid.
Report Post Tip
Here are the facts Snipsy, as my father learned quickly with a bullet to the back of the head due to a very similar set of circumstances. It doesn't matter what he does, or if you agree with him. It doesn't matter if he is the biggest douche you've ever met, or the nicest gentleman in this thing of ours.

He is one of our Godfathers, and now even moreso, he is one of the few who survived. He has earned the right to act however he pleases to anyone of lower rank than him. Period.

I'm sure you find your point valid, even though I never saw one in your overwritten, pompous "letter," but that's the fact. He may do and say as he pleases. Deal with it.
Report Post Tip
Your all a bunch of idiots if you dont take out marietta and thomas rourke. If you dont see that they are taking over everything then you are all stupid.

Ummmmm THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER!

They are TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!

Stupid is as stupid does...or says in this case.

NY and DET won the war. Let it go!!
Report Post Tip
An attractive young woman, fresh from a revitalizing appointment at the salon, deftly steps out into the streets and smiles.

Just a few comments, since I don't want to turn this into an echo-fest.

ThomasRourke absolutely should judge people based on hearsay, if he believes it to be the correct choice. If a Godfather thinks a Wise Guy is ratting him out, he doesn't gather evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. He just wastes the snitch as soon as he's convinced. And if you're so concerned with hearsay perhaps you should stop coming out into the streets and adding some of your own.
Report Post Tip

In this letter I plan to cite some of ThomasRourke's more topical crimes and let you, the reader, decide for yourself how to react.

I read the first sentence and immediately reached for my gun. Talking shit about MY Godfather is very bad for a thugs health.

Now, that being said this is the mafia. Of course he keeps the facts to himself and those closest to him. Get with the program man. I can't forget who said it but "This ain't the love connection, its the mafia."

You don't like it? Get out.
Report Post Tip
Wow... I actually started reading this under the impression that I would read something half-intelligent or something that might have some substance to it.

All i see is someone trying to cover for the fact that his speech actually has no valid points by using the longest words he can find in the dictionary.

By the way, when you're a made man and complaining about mouthy gangsters, how is that any different from what you are doing to the Godfather and Godmother of two different cities? If a gangster should show respect to higher ranked people, so should you. When did it become acceptable for people to come out into the streets and insult the leaders of cities?

Yes, they are in control. Hence the status of Godfather and Godmother.

You can say what the fuck you want, but those two have more than earned their positions. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

V.
Report Post Tip
I'm glad this isnt the real Snip because I quite like the guy. With this 'excrement' I gave up after you used the word alacrity. That word and the fact that you still hadn't approached making a point after two and a half paragraphs (instead just showing off by trying to be as verbose as that speech at the beginning of V for Vendetta, minus the wit) meant I just scanned the rest. It looked the same as the beginning.

I feel sorry for whoever this 'we' is that you represent - from this effort I believe that if you ever got into power you would be far more pompous and insufferable than any of the current leaders you so despise. Being the kind of person who substitutes clear ideas for esoteric words I'm not sure you will be able to see that but its true.
Report Post Tip
Mud

He is one of our Godfathers, and now even moreso, he is one of the few who survived. He has earned the right to act however he pleases to anyone of lower rank than him. Period.

Uhm no it doesn't, he is a douchebag that is what earns him the right to do that...

As far as the Snipsy, Mate I am all for a good row or go at someone BUT damn. Really you went with this ? Jesus this is sad and really you spread out a quick 2 minute point into a 20 minute read (in theory people)...
Report Post Tip
I have a complainT!! He smells!
Report Post Tip

I came here and listened to you to hear a complaint.

I.... didn't hear you list any?

Reply by: TopHatTerri at Jun 15, '09 09:52

I have to agree with this statement. I saw nothing but a multitude of dictionary words thrown together to make complete sentences. This is nothing more than a letter stating your dislike the victors.
Report Post Tip
*puffs his joint and exhales*

Defeat hurts, but with time the pain will be cured or enhanced if you bitter bastard don't begin to understand that this is the way it's going to BE!!

Yeah and I did say bastards because you don't have fathers anymore, get it?

*laughs*

*takes another pull from his reefa, turns to make a drug transaction, and then poses for the Feds picture*
Report Post Tip
I respect you all on your personal opinions. But as for me i have no comment on the matter.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My complaint about ThomasRourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL