Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 16:20:41
Page:  1 
My Run With Tyler Durden. Started by: Versace on Apr 11, '15 09:50

It was early morning, heat rises off the asphalt. Versace walks out side to grab his paper. He notices an model T outside his house. Seems someone is inside it. He can barley notice the gentleman. Before he can grab his waist side to reach for his gun. The vehicle starts up and rushes down the road. He thinks to himself, something doesn't add up. This has never had happen to him before. He walks back into his house to read his paper as he does daily.

Versace is eating his morning breakfast until the phone rings, he answers it quickly. 

"Hey Versace! Its Demetrius, I think you need to hear what I heard at the station. Seem there is a hit on your head. We don't know who has placed it yet but If I find out any news I will let you know."  Demetrius his FBN Agent on his parole then hangs up the phone. 

Versace then finishes his breakfast to and proceeds up stairs to get dressed. He opens his closet door. Grabs ones of his finest suits and finishes up. He heads out to his car, gun loaded to head to the HQ. As he drives down the road from his house, he notices two cars following him as he makes his normal runs trough Inglewood. Seems these men weren't your casual everyday Sunday drivers. He knew he was being tailed. As he speeds up he notices the two cars split ways to each lane on each side of Versace's car. They speed up. He gets a good look. Its The Tyler Durden Gang. Every families nemesis.

Versace hits the breaks to only slow down as they speed up and they pass by him. He sticks his gun out the window and shoots at the driver to the left of him and fires few bullets. One bullet hits one the tires, the mobster loses control as Versace comes along side him he fires away hitting him in the neck, one of the Tyler's proceeds off the road and crashes into a local grocery store. Now there is only one more vehicle in this gun chase. 

Versace speeds up to get a better look at the other driver. Seems the other driver is not ready to die today as he speeds up in front of Versace out running him on the road. The mobster fires at Versace misses his head  but the other bullets hit the engine block. The damage vehicle slows down to a complete halt. 

"Damn Fuck!" As Versace hits the steering wheel. "I almost fucking had him." He yells angrily. Versace sits for three hours on the side of the road.  

Versace waits on the side of the road. A government vehicle then pulls up along side Versace. "Looking for a lift?" As Demetrius smiles. "What the hell happened here?" Versace looks at him and signs.

"Seems the Tyler Durden Gang might be looking to collect that hit on me. Not sure who the second drive was, he had to be someone high up in the Tyler Durden Gang. He shot at me almost hit but missed. He seemed to managed to hit my engine block tho. That's why I am stuck here on the side of the road. You think you can bring me to the HQ?" Versace asks. The two men then drive away.

Later that day Versace is counting money from a truck heist. The phone rings. Versace answers it. Demetrius starts talking right away. 

"Seems we have a witness statement. Seems the second driver in the other vehicle was TylerDurden!"

"The gentleman who witness the shooting was working at the local deli. He seen you three speed past his job. He noticed Tyler Durden himself was driving one of the cars. Looks like we got your guy. Your lucky to be alive. He is suspected in many Boss murders. He's not the person to miss nor a person to fuck with or taken lightly. I'll drop by with the Witness Statement to show you." ​Demetrius hangs up the phone. 

There is a knock at the front door of the HQ. Versace's Right hand Juicy_Couture opens the door. Demetrius hands her an envelope with the writing Versace on it. She smiles and closes the door. She then opens the envelope to pull out a piece if paper. This is what she read.

Apr 09, 21:44:02 yudeteldrrn tried to WACK! you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Maybe a good idea to buy off that hit then?

Report Post Tip

Thank you for you consideration MinamotoNoYoritomo , funny thing is we have already bought it off twice.

Report Post Tip

the BeerGods decide to make the SaintEA offer a little insight into this as they are random on where and when they tell him to speak.

The BeerGods say this little insight may be helpful, for therefor I am just a messanger and offer little more then their words and some drink of course. Without furth ado here is their message.

Placing his hands in the sky after a mighty chug from the holy keg, SaintEA shakes a little and his eyes shoot wide open with the words coming from the BeerGods themselfsl

That Mr.Durden is a shifty bastard, beware. For he does things not like the rest of the world in which you live.

SaintEA's eyes clasp shut and he drops to the floor passed out from the sheer presence that happens when dealing with the BeerGods.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As Versace listens to SaintEA speak from the word of the Beergods.

That Mr.Durden is a shifty bastard, beware. For he does things not like the rest of the world in which you live.

Yea brother, he is a shifty bastard for sure. Surprisingly I never shot at TylerDurden himself.  Looks like he's desperate for money as he tried to take my life to only collect the 3 million that's on my head. What a bum! 

As Versace smiles at borther SaintEA.

Report Post Tip

Surprisingly I never shot at TylerDurden himself. 

Not really surprising, is it? You generally don't shoot at the man unless you're sure you can actually kill him.

Report Post Tip

That is correct MinamotoNoYoritomo. Why would I do that? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Run With Tyler Durden.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL