Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:08
Page:  1 
Back from the As(s)hes Started by: Lulzer on Jun 15, '09 18:20
Finally comes out of his box after a few days, this time with a more serious tone shown on his face, as he stares around the street of Detroit. Looking up at the Godfathers HQ, he looks back down at his and a sad face emerges. Very sad, indeed.

"As I look around at all of the giant building in this fine city of Detroit, I realize something... My family is a bit on the poor side. As these rich families use their money to sway the hearts of everyone, I must use my wondrous wit and charm to gain the trust of these people. You see, it's getting more and more difficult to afford my daily packet of candy cigarettes and one of the people in the HQ. I shall not say his name, has taken a horrible addiction to chronic back pain meds. This is a sad times, but I am asking for something... something that I know you all have."

Puts his pockets inside out as only a few dimes and nickles roll out.

"This is what I have... and...

Points to the Godfathers HQ.

"This is what I have to contend with. That is from now on The Secret Kru of Internet Sluts will be accepting donations of up to $1,000,000. Anything more than that would be to much. I would hate to have any money left over for my fellow family member to buy more meds."

Puts out a coffer in front of his box.

"Please, think of the children... and the guns we need to give to said children so that they can kill people."

and with that Lulz is off. Back to his tiny box, as he takes one last stare at the coffer and puts in the first dollar.
Report Post Tip
Its yet so nice to see someone trying to take over as a Goomba. Now this isn't something I have seen ever so.. Im gonna watch this :)
Report Post Tip
I believe that this is his third time,oh well he deserves something for persistence
throws 100k near the box
Report Post Tip
This is amusing
Report Post Tip
Initiative. Something we don't see too often in ranks like his.

I'll support it, sure. Why not? Could be a good investment, maybe not. I suppose that's the risk of acting like a businessman.
Report Post Tip
This could actually be interesting watching it unfold
Report Post Tip
Calibre steps up to where just hours ago Lulzer stood giving a speech, noticing some faced from when the speech was said Calibre clears his throat and begins

"It is with a solemn heart that i come to announce that i have just returned from Lulzer's funeral. It was a shame to see such a go getter fall from our world so quickly. I would invite everyone to join is for Lulzer's wake."
Report Post Tip
Looks around sadly at the area that once was his fathers home, taking out some gasoline he quickly drenches the place in the liquid and then lights one lone match... the match that will be used to destroy what was once such a wondrous place.

RIP Lulzer.

Throws the match and then watches as the place burns down.

"Oh shit! He was still in there!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back from the As(s)hes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL