Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:22
Page:  1 
RonMexicology - Lesson One Started by: RonMexico on Nov 08, '07 23:46
Gather 'round true believers -- It's that time again (That first time again ever, to be exact)! It's RonMexicology, and it's right now!

School is in session.

You know, my father used to always tell me, "Son, fuck the naysayers." He used to say that to me all the time. In fact, that's almost the only thing he ever said to me. He only had four hours one day, every other week to spend with me -- and he spent three of those hours in the dirty motel room he used to take me to with "aunt" Misty. Hopefully, she was my aunt on my mother's side. Otherwise, that's just gross.

Anyway, "Fuck the naysayers," he used to tell me. And I would contemplate that as I sat on the toilet in the small adjoining restroom with my hands over my ears. He'd always say that that was the best piece of advice he had to offer, so I wanted to grasp it firmly and never let go.

I spent a lot of time hanging around the stables at the racetrack before I finally figured out what the fuck he was talking about. I was a dumb kid.

But now that I'm older, I get it. So, to the naysayers, I say nay! But to the yeasayers -- I say yea! (Or yay. You deserve to be celebrated.) You all are the backbone of this society. We need more people like you. We need more blind faith.

After all, if you can't support me for what you assume I may be capable of... well, I'm not so sure I want your support. But I'll assume that I do. Why? Because I believe in you.

When you go looking for flaws, and cracks, and inadequacies, and typos, and STDs -- You're going to find them. If you're aware of bad things, bad things happen. It's inevitable. That's why you never look. If you don't see it, it doesn't exist. Ask any scientist, and they'll tell you to go away and stop wasting their time.

Fortunately, there are still a number of people who take everything at face value. Some might call them naive, but not me. I call them naiven headed. Some may call them sheep, but sheep make a killing in the wool trade. Shows how much some know.

So, to all my brave friends who believe that what they see is what they get... The ones who think they can change the world they live in with a simple word... The ones who believe that all is fair and right in the world, and that's how it always has been and will forever remain -- I salute you. Stay strong.

So, until next time, just remember -- If I'm not RonMexico, it's not RonMexicology.

But I am, and it is.

Class dismissed.
Report Post Tip
Ron, I didn't listen to a word you said. No worries, though--I believe in you. I'm sure you said something highly intelligent, though borderline caustic with enough sarcasm to kill a moose... or, uh, something that would be killed by sarcasm.

Anyway, go get 'em!

Wanders off to his suicide cult meeting.

(And yes, I stole that from you.)
Report Post Tip
*Tyler applauds*

In this world where half of the street conversations have to do with the mind process of rogues, and the other half revolve around how much things suck, it is good to see a talented street entertainer. May the Lord bless and keep you, Mr. Mexico.
Report Post Tip
Belle finishes listening to RonMexico's speech and walks away trying to process everything she just heard

Good to see something different being said around here.

On another note, I like sheep...they're nice and fluffy.
Report Post Tip
Amen
Report Post Tip
Amen indeed.

Mr Petrelli has captured the eloquence of nations and portrayed my own feelings exactly with this heartfelt statement.

A-fuckin-men RonMexico.
Report Post Tip
I stand with Peter and Felatio. Great minds such as RonMexico's should not go to waste. Someone should cut it out of his head and preserve it for future generations.
Report Post Tip
My life has been completely changed by these words.
Report Post Tip
Sir Sammy,

This street message by RonMexico was something I linked for people to hear once more.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people have forgotten what was once said.
Report Post Tip
GoodFella, I am glad you have brought this message out again, i really do feel better after hearing it. Please contact me.
Report Post Tip
And some people never quite knew what was once said to begin with.

I think I'm still working on this one, myself.
Report Post Tip
Wow...Such wisdom and foresight. I am truly blessed to have shared in you knowledge sir.

~DCIAC
Report Post Tip
I think this message by RonMexico was the ultimate counter to the increasing narcissistic mentality in our society these days.

We have taken caution and skepticism to a whole new level were our newly found neurotic behavioral methods.

A back to basics may be in order, but I think Ron said it best so I will leave it at that.
Report Post Tip
Interesting take on it.

At first glance, I have to say this looks like slightly veiled nonsense, and I left my decoder ring in my other coat. If he had a point at all, he surely had a roundabout way of making it. Though, under closer inspection, this could be a call back to simpler days, as you say.

Then again, it could be shameless propaganda designed to urge thee population at large into lives as subservient drones to allow him and his ilk to do whatever they please without consequence.

So I guess RonMexico was either: a) a failed crusader, b) a clumsy megalomaniac, or c) a complete idiot.

At any rate, I suppose that if someone talks about nothing for long enough, and has the good fortune of having his words transcribed, eventually he'll have a point about something.
Report Post Tip
It must be C we all know RonMexicock is an imbecile....
Report Post Tip
im confused as hell.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: RonMexicology - Lesson One
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL