Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:52
Page:  1 
need a family to take me in Started by: Joser on Jun 15, '09 23:51
HELP I need a family to take me in
Report Post Tip
This isn't the way to go about it. If anything, you're going to make yourself look like a dumbass and nobody will want you. Take a look around and see which families are recruiting. Then, mail the leader and politely and respectfully tell him what you have to offer.
Report Post Tip
I second Mr. Ox's response.

It is ridiculous how many of this pitiful speeches have been in our streets lately. People don't seem to take a second to see that this isn't the way things are done around here. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
Report Post Tip
Speak for yourself.

Follow me Joser and we will talk about you joining my family.
Report Post Tip
Lulzer I don't have much to offer to the family right now but think about what i can give later
Report Post Tip
i have the same situation
Report Post Tip
To all who are looking for a family this is not the way to go about looking for one. You have to talk to members of the family you are interested in. see what they are looking for in recruits and if your really interested in that family then go ahead and speak to the RHM or the LHM and they will go and talk to the noss about you if they feel you'll be a good assest to the family.
Report Post Tip
Ehh, I ain't a shot caller with words like gold, but yeh, I can relate with that loudmouth knucklehead.

Gettin' started 'round here, it's, ehh.... confusing, ya know? Takes a bit of balls to walk up to some big-boy goon ya don't know nothin about, ask to get into some racket ya don't know, an' all the while soundin just like ya don't know. You walk in here fresh off the boat, and it's a big mess. A big spidaweb of god-knows-what, featuring god-knows-who, doin you-don'-wanna-know. So yeh, I can relate a 'lil to that knucklehead pipin' up and yellin' for help. He's jus' real confused.

Not that I got the big cigar or nothin. Yeh, don't mind me none, I just gonna go back to playin the piana.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: need a family to take me in
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL