Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:24
Page:  1 
Nice little change in the Jail Started by: DiamondJim on Jun 16, '09 06:06
Active players are now at the top of the list instead of the bottom, thus making them much more obvious and likely to be broken out. It also saves the conciencious amongst us from having to scroll down every time to check for them!

Excellent work! Thank you!
Report Post Tip
nice work. ;)
Report Post Tip
ps. now bubba wont get me. lol.
Report Post Tip
wow...it would be easy for us to notice that whose online

hha!
Report Post Tip
They are still at the bottom?

I like the idea though.
Report Post Tip
Good Idea
Report Post Tip
I'll still bust out the offliners. Unless I see a family mate in!
Report Post Tip
Bubba will always get you.
Report Post Tip

As you know, Jenny. But, this is a great change. Means I don't sit in jail for ten damn minutes.

Report Post Tip

This is something that's been needed (and asked for) for a while. In saying that, I didn't see it a few mins ago, they were still at the bottom anyway.

Report Post Tip

You've no mates in this family Sprozza.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Well, things are be worked on I guess. It was there briefly and I really hope it comes back. Guess this thread probably needs to be tacked on to one in Game suggestions :( *sighs*

Anybody having wierd stuff happening with mass mails and msg brd posts? Specifically I've experienced so very stretched mass mails and cut and paste drug quotes no longer include line feeds. I've also found that you now have to add the nbsps to align text as spacing is now just stripped (which is prolly saving a ton of room in the database; still annoying though).

Report Post Tip

I'm thinking that maybe what you saw was the result of a crackdown being thrown after those inmates were locked up. Inmates are sorted by time of lock up, not activity.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nice little change in the Jail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL