Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 06:12:52
Page:  1 
Tyler Durden in "The House Of Versace" Started by: Versace on Apr 16, '15 19:11

Typical day the morning quiet. The leaves crackle in the wind on the pavement. Versace hears the noises from his bedroom window. He awakes outta bed and gets up to head to his bathroom to brush his teeth. Quickly a ring from his phone sounds him downstairs. He spits out the tooth paste and proceeds to answer the call. 

Versace picks up the phone. "Hello, who is this? Its early!" Demetrius is on the other end, and responds to Versace. "Its me man. Listen you told me if I got any wind of any news, well I don't have anything on who wants you dead. But I can tell you this. There is now even bigger figures, noting to big but big enough to interest the Tyler Durden Gang again. You need to be careful bud. You do have protection right?"

Demetrius ends his question. Versace laughs and responds saying. "That is ridiculous question brother! Like the ridiculous amount of money that is on my head, seriously 5 million, honestly they should up the price if they had real balls, if it really means that much to them." Demetrius then laughs with Versace and they finish off their conversation, they eventually hang up the phone. 

Versace leaves his house with his loaded gun as usual. He makes he way down to his local bar. He pulls up to the parking lot and exits the vehicle. He walks slowly to the bar door and enters into the establishment. While he makes his way to the bar table. He notices Frank-Lucas working hard  as Manager in The House of Versace Bar. Versace walks up to Frank and tells him, "We got few issues." He says "Heard through grapevine that people are attacking our local business's and injuring some of our people and staff. We need to attack the Tyler Durden Gang and the people they roll with. I can assure you I will make him pay even it is in another life. They will see. My Agenda is always never ending." 

Just then Bullets fly through the door, as Versace takes cover right with Frank-Lucas behind the bar. Lucky this was an off night for the bar. Not a single customer and or staff were around to see this attempt on their lives. Versace sitting against structure on the floor that was protecting them from getting shot, Grabs a loaded gun under the bar top near the ice box and checks to make sure it was loaded. Versace gets up and pulls the trigger shot after shot as the door flies open shooting two Tyler's members in the chest and dropping them were they stand. 

Versace notices Tyler Durden's face. He fires his weapon but it was out of ammo. Versace grabs hit smaller hand gun from under his slacks next to his ankle in his nice dressed shoes and fires 3 shots and hits Tyler in the leg and shoulder, Tyler fires back and hits Versace's fedora, it graces his head and the fedora fliys off his head and to the ground. The bullet hits a bottle of filled alcohol as it shatters on the floor. He grabs he head to check if he just survived that. "Did you just fucking see that Frank he missed!" Frank-Lucas smiles and trows his gun at Versace and tells him, "Go Get em boss!" Versace heads out the bar after Tyler. 

He fires at him as Tyler makes his way into his vehicle struggling bleeding but still alive to only get in and start it up and drive away. Versace runs after him shooting the rest of the bullets in his gun hitting his back window and  bumper right down to the rear tire. The vehicle makes a loud pop noise and the rear rim on the passenger side sparks the pavement as Tyler drives off aimlessly. Versace walks towards the spot where Tyler's car was parked and kneels down to only dip his fingers in Tyler's blood. He wipes it off on his suit.  

Versace thinks to himself. "I know this ain't the end. But I sure do love the entertainment and the excitement my life leads." He smiles "Vindictive"ly. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tyler Durden in "The House Of Versace"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL