Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:15
Page:  1 
Revenge. who seeks it? Started by: Jimmy-THORTON on Jun 16, '09 13:16

This story is purely fictional... for people who enjoy's good reading. Some character implied were real, but the story's fictional. None of the events mentioned really happened, just story's making from the aftermath of actual events. Happy reading all... more to come though...

Report Post Tip

Sneakyrat is at the bar... a dry martini at hand... memories of the past is hunting him... his old man... hung himself... for what? Well... here goes... It was the biggest heist ever... a 5 billion dollar heist. Who could even think of pulling such a great crime. SneakyTom was the best there was at that field. His name fet him well. He was the sneakiest, wisest man the city of detroit ever knew. But he also had a lot of friends. Good friends he could rely-on... And when he though this heist up, he planned it inch by inch. It was so carefully planned, it was perfect. But he made one mistake... one heart breaking mistake... he trusted somebody else... and that someone was a member of the family. Someone who betrayed the Omerta. The most important rule of the Mafia. He snitched... jealous... desperate... did'nt really matter... he betrayed the family. Snitche on SneakyTom and the poor man got caught. And hung himself in his cell. SneakyTom.... on a rope. Was'nt suppose to happen that way. And the snitcher is still at large. Probably in Florida, smurking on a Pineacolada... on laying on the beach in the hot sun. But there is one thing he did'nt think of... sneakyrat or Steve Paterson... who ever is more familiar... sneakyrat's changed, he is older... wiser... tougher... and... furious... someone's gonna pay!... and it's not in this family... Sneakyrat orderes another martini and grins a little... looks at the bar tender... and say's... " What's your story "... Sneakyrat feel a breeze of cool air in his neck... turns his head and see's a black shadow in the entry doorway... looks a the bartender and say's... " maybe he can tell us a story... give him what he wants, the drinks on me!... and hand me another martini... leave the rocks!" Snip walks to where sneakyrat is sitting "indeed I can tell you a story my friend, a story of two friends challenging each other to a game of death, a game which still goes on to this day, a game where more then twenty souls have passed away. The game started a while ago but tonight I will tell you a story of one particular night, a night where I got to see if my friend, waylander, could survive death. It started couple weeks ago on a night just like this...................... Snip is sitting at his desk in his office. In front of the desk stands five guys; Jimmy, Rob, Matt, Dk and Steve. Snip looks up at them and asks, "are you guys ready for tomorrow?" "Yes boss." They all reply at the same time. "Good, but we will go over the plans one more time just to be sure." Snip opens a draw, pulls out a file and throws it on the desk then stands up and pulls out a paper from the file and lays its across the table. "This is a map of the HQ, " says Snip, he points to a square shaped room in the top right hand corner of the map, "this my friends is where Waylander will be, this is his office." "Waylander is normally never there except after hours when majority of the HQ is empty, and that is when we'll strike. I want Jimmy and Rob to enter through the main entrance and make their way down the hall way towards Waylanders office. I also want Matt to go through the back entrance by using my ID card and approach his office via the other side of the hall way. DK you stand guard at the main entrance and stop anyone from getting in." "What if someone arrives and wants to get in, what do I say?" asks Dk. "Just stop them and use your dumb witted mind to think of a reason why they shouldn't be let it" snapped Snip. "Now Steve I want you to cover the roof just in case Waylander passes these idiots," pointing to Jimmy and Rob, "and tries to escape via the roof." "Also you guys will need these," Snip walks over to a cupboard, opens it and takes out a box which he places in front of the guys. "In here are ear pieces and microphones, I'll be across the street in my car watching your progress and feeding you an info you need." "Now take the box and leave and I'll see you guys tomorrow." Snip goes back to his chair and sits down while the guys walk out of the office one by one. Once gone Snip says to himself "These fools better get the job done, they are suppose to be the best mercenaries money can buy.......well I guess tomorrow we'll find out." Snip is in his car watching Jimmy and Rob enter the building while DK waits out the front, at that same moment Snip get word from Steve and Matt through his ear piece that they are in position. "Jimmy are you guys at the front of his office yet" ask Snip. "Roger boss Rob and I are ready to move in on go while Matt waits outside of the office," replies Jimmy. "Ok," says Snip, "on three guys, ready, one.....two....THREE, GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!!" Over his earpiece Snip hears jimmy smash the door open followed by gurgling sound then Rob screams out "FUCKK!!!!" which is followed by machine gun fire. "Jimmy what the hell is going on" screams Snip only to be answered by Matt, "JIMMY IS DOWN ROB'S IN THE OFFICE FIRING HIS GUN BUT I CANT SEE WHATS GOING ON....." suddenly the machine gun fire stops "......FUCK HIS GOT ROB, SHIT I'M RETREATING." "Don't you dare, you go back in that office and kill him!!! DK go to the office, jimmy and rob are down matt needs your support." "Shit, I'm on my way boss." From the position in his car Snip sees DK enter the building. "Matt, Dk is on the way what's your position." "I'm two offices down from Waylanders I think........" Snip hears matt cut short by a scream then silence. "Dear god, DK!!! Matt needs you now. Steve get down to the office Dk needs your backup." "On the way boss" replies Steve. "Dk whats your positions??.........DK whats your positions??........DK!!!!! Fuck, Steve I've lost contact with DK, Abort the mission and get yourself out of there now." Steve doesn't reply back. "Steve you there???" Snip looks out of his car window towards the HQ's roof seeing if he can see Steve up there. Suddenly a figure flies off the roof and hurdles down towards the ground. "Dear God!!!!" Steve's body hits the ground with a sickening thud. "Fuck!!!" Snip gets out of the car and walks toward the body. He reaches the body and kneels down to check Steve's pulse. His dead. Snip gets back up only to be confronted by Waylander. "Is he dead?" asks waylander. "What the fuck do you think, you through him off the god damn roof, was that even necessary," replies Snip. "I thought it would look cool" "Yea well he doesn't look that cool does he??" "No not really" "You know I really thought these guys would finally get you or at least provide you with a challenge." "You know that rob guy wasn't that easy" "Yes well maybe the next crew I get will at least give u some entertainment." "Maybe, but hey its your turn next so we'll see how you go" says waylander "Hopefully their not as shit as the last crew" replies Snip, "I don't think they even knew how to shoot." "Yes well it's hard to when you remove their eyes" Snip chuckles and says "hey I did that to the body of one of them just to freak out the others" "Well it worked" "Indeed, well I guess ill go, better go back to work, cya man" "Yea me too cya" Waylander and Snip shake hands and Snip goes back to his car and drives off. Once out of site Waylander pulls out a walky from his pocket and says to it, "Did you guys get the GPS on his car?" "Yes boss," replies a man over the walky. "Good, then follow him and once you find the right moment take care of him I'm sure you guys can handle everything on your own, just make sure you kill him from up close those are the rules. You guys have done this type of stuff before when you were in the CIA so I'm sure you won't fail me."........... "Anyway..." Snip looks at Sneakyrat "The game continued from then and still continues now, I think its my turn again" Snip gets a whisky and coke off the bartender and drinks it all in one shot "You going to have another one" asks sneaky "Only one tonight my friend, i don't want to be drunk when the time comes" Just then four men walk into the bar with there hands hidden in their pockets, Snip notices them. "Maybe you should take cover sneaky, the game is about to begin" with a smirk on his face Snip walks towards the men Sneaky see's the dark shadow coming in and sits on the empty seat on his right in front of the bar... he then puts a smile on his face when he realised it was the guy they call Snip. Sneaky heard a lot about Snip and seems to be following the same route as he is... a wise guy just like himself and doing very well for himself. Sneakyrat offers his hand in recognition and greets him with a drink of his liking. Snip takes his hand and taps him on the shoulder. "So... i finally get to meet the famous 'sneak' huh!... hehe, it's an honor to meet you sir!... i am called 'Snip'... seems like you've made quite an impression. You are the talk of the streets!" "Really! Well i've been hearing a lot about you... and no need for introducing yourself. I allready know who you are. From me to you, congratulations... i've heard about your promotion!" Snip smiles and drinks in the honor of sneakyrat. Sneakyrat smiles back and says... " Here's to us snip... may we rise to heaven!" They both shoot down their drinks and orders another. " So... what about my story... do you have time...." " Sure thing Snip... let's hear it..." Snip then starts to tell his story about 2 friends a gps and walkie talkies... whatever those are... well the CIA always have fun toys to play with... sneakyrat asked Snip about it and the later isn't really sure what those are... just hi-tech stuff, to secret mostly... anyways... sneakyrat really enjoyed the story... but he is sad to know how people could be so much great disappointement... people we trust, we would die for! Really... what's the deal here... what do we live for... And... just as Snip finishes his story, four suits walks in... hand in pocket... not good! Sneakyrat notices Snip did'nt take his second drink... and ask... " arent you going to have another one?".... Snip declined and warns sneakyrat to take cover... "What the hell..." says sneakyrat... and the four guys each take their hand out of their pockets and reveales loaded guns... here we go again thinks 'sneak'. While he was warning the 'sneak', Snip literaly jump off his chair right over the bar counter knocking off the drinks and tip off the chair he was sitting on. Sneakyrat then leaped to his left, throwing himself to the floor and crawls towards to wash rooms, the was a little corridor leading to the craps and 'sneak' though he could take cover there. He the unholsters his Colt Government model 1911. turn around learning on the corridor wall and starts to shoot. Not knowing if Snip is wounded or dead he fires at the closest of the four suits. Gets him on the right shoulder. The man jerks back and drops his heater. Sneakyrat then takes a deap breath and aims his colt to the head of the now wounded suit. Shoots and takes him down... permanently! The he hears Snip... " Take this assholes... " BANG... BANG... to his surprise sneakyrat see's two more of the suits fall down with a thud... he saw one of the guys head bleeding he knew that one was down... the other one was wounded on his right thigh... Sneaky then fires on the back of the wounded guys back... the guys drops to the floor screaming in agony... the last of the four suits quickly left the bar leaving his friends behind... The Snip runs after him... sneakyrat can hear from the inside... " Hey!... were do you think your going coward?..." and hears gunfire... BANG! BANG! BANG!... three shots... on after the other... Sneakyrat runs outside... "Snip!... are you okay man!..." " Yeah..." answer's Snip... and kicks the now dead body that is laying in the alley in the guts... " Jesus Snip! Who are those guys man? Seems that they really what you dead!"... Snip just sighs and aswers... " CIA agents i guess... not really sure yet... i have to check it out..." " Come on Snip... let's get out of here... before somebody misses those suits..." "Yea lets go man, we will walk it back to the HQ it's only a few blocks down" "Alright man.....wait what about the mess we have made" "Don't worry about that I'll come back later and give the owner some cash," says snip On their way walking to the HQ sneakyrat asks, "So man really whats the deal with those guys," "It's just a game Waylander a me have been playing for a couple of months now. It started one drunken night when I said I was a better fighter then Waylander, he of course disagreed. So instead of fighting each other we decided that we have to hire people to kill each other. All hits have to be close up so no sniper shots. First to go was me then waylander, and it's been going on for another 10 times at least. It was my go just then so now its waylanders turn." Suddenly Snip jumps to his left rolling in some bushes, leaving sneakyrat by himself on the pathway, just then five guys come around a corner and head for sneaky. Sneakyrat reaches for his guns but hears Snip whisper from the bushes "Don't!! Just act casual," As the men walk closer their pace starts to pick up, sweat starts to form on sneakyrats forehead, his holding back every instinct to not pull out his gun. The men reach Sneakyrat but they just walk pass not even staring at him except for one guy with a beard. Once they walk pass they go around a corner and disappear from sight. "You handled that very well my friend," sneakyrat turns around to see a man standing right behind him. "You can come out snip those guys are gone," the man says Snip emerges from the bushes with a grin on his face and looks at sneakyrat "Man I really thought you were going to pull out your gun, that must have took lots of control" "You have no idea" replies sneakyrat. Sneakyrat turns to the unknown man. "Who is this?" "This," says snip, "is my friend Waylander. Waylander this is sneakyrat." "Nice too meet you," says Waylander, "I think we should head to the HQ asap, cause we need to talk." Waylander walks off, Snip and Sneakyrat follow. Finally reaching the HQ building they all walk in once they pass the security check in. They head to Waylanders office, when they reach there they all take a seat "So Waylander what is it you wanna discuss," asks Snip "Well, those guys that attacked you at the bar, and those other guys that passed you at the street, well I didn't hire them for the game of ours." "What do you mean?" "I actually haven't hired anyone yet, I've been busy with work and all, so I haven't had the time" "Then who hired those guys," this time it was sneakyrat who spoke "Well it seems one of the guys I hired way back survived his confrontation with Snip and later found out about our game. So you can imagine he wasn't happy that his life was being used for a game so now his got over 20 guys looking for me and Snip, well 16 guys now that you've taken care of four at the bar." "Shit," replies snip "so now we have to take care of another 16 guys, well this is going to be a long day." "No, I don't want you leaving the HQ here, this is my mess I was the one who hired the guy before so now its time for him to be fired. You guys wait here and I'll be back sometime in the morning." Snip stands up and hugs Waylander, "good luck man, hope you kill the bastard." Waylander chuckles and says, "well I will do my best." With a nod to sneakyrat waylander leaves the room. "So what now?" asks sneakyrat. "Now we wait, but hey lets go somewhere else, I've always found Waylanders office depressing and my office is a dump so we will go somewhere I like." Snip leds Sneaky out of the office and further down the hall to a door with the name "Bboydurante." "Shit man, are we allowed in there." "Yea no worries I'm sure Bboy won't mind." Snip turns the nob but the door is locked, he then pulls out a tool from his pocket and inserts it in the lock. After about two minutes the lock clicks and snip pushes the door open. They both walk in and sit down in nice leather couches. "Man Bboy has it nice here," says Sneakyrat, he looks around the room and sees that most of the walls are covered with framed pictures of Fannie, "a bit obsessed don't you think," says sneaky pointing to the photos. "I think its called love or something like that, anyway lets check out Bboys alcohol stash he always has some nice whiskys," snip opens Bboy's cabinet and pulls out a whisky and feels 2 glasses, one for himself and one for Sneaky. Snip hands the glass to sneaky and sits down. "So sneaky since we are going to be here for a while, tell me more about your dad." Reply by: Snip at May 19, '09 00:02 After asking about sneakyrat's father, Snip notices sneaky's eyes get a little watery. "Sorry Snip... <sniff>... everytime i think about my dad i get a little emotional. I love the old man you know..." "And also because, he should'nt of died that way. I'm sure if he had waited another 5 minutes before ending it all, he would of overcome his depression and taken the 'snitch' out." "I've been investigating on this for quite a while now. The police closed the case on this fast and blamed the whole think on my dad. You know, when you are a criminal... they dont give a fuck who actualy commited a crime. They just find the first criminal they can blame it on, put him in the slammer, and close the fuckin deal. Then they go to their families and brag about finding the criminal and the promotion they just got for it." "Yeah but... i've heard a lot about Tommy Paterson, everybody refered to him as 'the sneak'... but no one really knew who he was... or even, what he looked like, some people even refered him as a ghost? Wow, what i would give to be the man's son. He was almost as popular as the Godfather himself." says, Snip. "Well as a kid Tommy was shy actually, refered to as a 'geek' by his school mates. Tired of being treated like a old beat up dog he quit school early, acquired himself a gun and started pettie crimes and small felonies. Slowing he entered the Mafia and started to climb heads. Became well known and feared. He was a smart man... one of the smartest the're ever was. Then, one day he planned the biggest heist ever. It was the talk of the decade... You know the famous 5 billion dollar heist, the bank rob. He actually got every big cities to transfert money to the Detroit City Bank... and he planned on robbing that banks as soon as all the money got transfered. It was brilliant... he work hard on recruiting new family members and introducing them to the family. Some were important people, like... cops, lawyers and even bank owners. Wow, who could ever convince them to join... Only 'The Sneak' himself... witch by the way was what his friends called him. He got money tranfered from Philly, Chicago, New Orleans, Los Vegas, los angelos... it was big. All the money was transfered successfully, but a snitch sold them out during the transaction. An army of police cars showed up at the detroit city bank. And it was sudenly all over. Next thing you know my father's hanging from a rope in his cell." Now sneakyrat was really in his story... going on about the famous heist... then look at snip... and adds on... "The snitch is still on the loose though. He and his family didnt think 'The Sneaks' death was punishement enough for his business family. So he tried to take care of me and my mom. I was in a coma for two weeks from a suposedly car accident. My mother died instantly from it. When i woke up, i remembered the day after the last time a saw my dad... there was a letter in the mailbox with my name on it. My mother was supprised and didnt understand the meaning of its content back then. I didnt either... until much later on. A few days after my dad took his life, the was an add in the paper about my fathers activities and his rise inside the Mafia... My mother broke down in tears and i keep the letter in my pocket. Now, everytime i seem to get close to the snitch... i end up loosing him... the guy is cleaver i can hand it to him. But i am getting closer." Then snip starts to see that change in sneakyrats eyes... it actually made his skin shiver... lucifer would even be jealous of this... and 'sneaky' looked him straight in the eyes and said... "Snip!... some day.... or that day may never come... i will need your help... dont forget that you owe me on man!" "Awe... come on 'sneak'... what is this now!... what you did out there... i will never forget... and i will gladly help you out! But you dont have to bring it up that way!" Sneakyrat's faces immediatly loosens up and his eyes softens..."Uhh... sorry man... i am truly sorry... i shouldnt be talking that way, but i am a very tired man... havent had a good nights sleep in years... what i did back there, was with great pleasure... i would do it again for any member of the family! Again... sorry..." "Okay, dont sweat it!" Snip talks back cheerfully... and adds..."You know what we are going to do! Lets set some fear in that snitch's life and family... you refered to you dad as 'The Sneak'?" "Yeah?"... says sneakyrat "Well" anwers snip..." lets say that the ghost is still there... you become known as 'The Sneak' in all the streets of all the cities... i will personaly put the word in every member of the family... 'The Sneak' is back".... Sneakyrat puts his biggest smile on..."That would be great... awesome man!" "And i'll help you catch the bastard" says snip. "Thanks man, i am truly honored." Sneakyrat raises his glass of whiskey to snip's..."Here's to the rise of 'The Sneak'... out with a vangeance..." "Here, here..." says snip... "here, here.... now... lets leave this place before bboy thinks we are abusing of his office and looses his trust on us." "Right", repplies sneakyrat and heads out through the doorway into the hall that leads to the stairs. As Snip and sneakyrat walk out of Bboys office, Snip being the clumsy ass that he is, trips over his own feet and rams straight into the wall, followed by the crash of snip is the shattering of all the photos of fannie on Bboys wall falling down. "Shit lets get the hell outta here, get to my office, quick" yells Sneaky. And both him and Snip run down the hall and enter Sneakys office. Once in, Snip looks around the office and sees the walls covered with pictures of women who leave not much to the imagination. "Nice office you got here man" "Thanks," sneaky says with a grin, "How long do you think Waylander will be?" "He should be back any moment now, but I think...." Snip is interrupted by a knock on the door. Both men reach for their guns and Snip moves to one side of the door while sneaky goes for the other. "Who is it?" calls out sneaky. "Its me, TM" "Shit!" Whispers Sneaky and he starts cleaning up his office while Snip opens the door. "Hey boss. How are ya?" "Snip? What are you doing here? Anyway it doesn't matter I need to talk to you too. Can you both please accompany me to my office." With that TM turns around and heads to his office with Snip and Sneaky following. Once there TM takes a seat and looks up at the two standing men. "Sneakyrat, I have reports here saying you were involved in a gun fight at a bar not too far from here. And you snip have been identified as the possible suspect that was also shooting his gun off." Before either of them could speak TM silences them with a wave of his hand. "Now you two both know the rules about this and I'm going to have to punish you both by removing your guns for five days" "But sir there is a good reason for the fight." Says Sneaky "I'm listening" Sneaky and Snip both look at each other then start telling the whole story to TM about the game between waylander and snip to the sudden revenge plot of an angry hired mercenary. Once finished they both thought they saw a glimmer of rage shining in TMs eyes but it soon disappeared and TM stood up and said; "Both of you have been fools, especially you snip for starting this stupid game, I'm going to have to have a talk with Waylander aswell when he comes back." "I'm sorry boss I didn't mean to....." "Save it Snip you are on thin ice, now we need to deal with this guys who want to try to kill you, though I must say I'm very tempted to let them." Just then TMs phone rings, TM answers it and listens for a couple of minutes then says; "Ok, listen, I want the whole family here asap" TM hangs up the phone and looks at Snip and Sneaky. "That was Bboy, it seems Waylander was found shot up few block from here surrounded by seven other bodies" seeing the concern on their faces TM continues to say, "and don't worry, some how that lucky bastard managed to survive and is being taken care of by a doctor under our payroll. I'm getting the rest of the family to come here so we can deal with these ass holes ourselves." TM sits back down and picks up the phone. "Now both of you go too my two body guards who are outside on watch duty, you can join them till the rest of the family arrives." With that Snip and sneaky head out of the office and go outside to meet the bodyguards. Once outside they both look for the bodyguards but are unable to find them. They continue their search around the HQ and finally they see one of them leaning against the wall smoking. The bodyguard looks up and sees the two men walking towards him, he quickly throws his smoke away and stands straight. "How ya going?" asks Snip "Fine Sir, it's a quiet night tonight, no trouble." Snip glares at the Bodyguard, who starts to shift from side to side nervous. Sneaky notices this. "Anything wrong buddy?" ask Sneaky "Nothing at all sir." Before Sneaky can react the bodyguard pulls out his gun, and brings it to aim at sneaky. Suddenly the bodyguard stops, giving sneaky time to pull out his gun and fire 2 shots at the mans chest. The bodyguard collapses to the ground, sneaky leans over the body and sees something shiny protruding from the man's throat. "I knew there was something wrong with that guy" says snip who crouches down and rips the knife from the mans throat, wipes the blood off on the mans clothing then places the knife back in a hidden pocket behind his back. "How did you react so quickly man?" "Had my hand on my knife when you asked him if there was something wrong" "Hey guys what the hell happened?" Snip and Sneaky both turn around to see one of the new recruits of the family approaching them with gun drawn. "You planning to use that gun buddy" replies sneaky "What?" "Put the gun away boy before we blow your brains out!" yells Snip The recruit slowly puts his gun back in his holster. "Good now come with us back inside" The three of them walk back up to the HQ and start climbing the stair when the recruit says; "Are you guys going to tell me what's going on?" Snip angry now turns around to scream at the recruit when something splashes on his face. He reaches up, wipes it off then looks at his hands and sees its blood, Snip looks up at the recruit only to see him crumble on the steps with a bullet hole through his head. "Shit!" Snip and Sneaky both sprint up the steps and smash through the entrance door landing on the floor of the main entrance. "What the fuck are you doing" screams a bodyguard who is pointing his gun at them. "Get the fuck down!" yells Sneaky but then the entrance door is blown away followed by repetitive gun fire. Sneaky and Snip start crawling across the floor heading towards the hallway keeping their heads low trying avoid any ricocheting bullets. As quick as it began, the gun fire stops. Sneaky and Snip pause, listening closely to what is going on, they hear the sound of a guns being cocked and they both turn around to see two men standing over them with their guns aimed at them, the bodyguard's body on the floor behind them. One of the man says to the other, "man I think that's him, that's that sneak guy, I'm....." before he can finish his head disappears in a spray of blood and brain, the guy next to him drops his gun, clutches his throat and falls to the ground trying to pull Snips knife out. Sneaky turns around to see TM standing in the hallway with a shotgun in his hands. "What the fuck is going on?" "We got attacked boss, first a guard outside then on our way back inside. This body guard is dead plus a recruit outside." Says Sneaky "Fuck! These mother fuckers are going to pay. I want everyone to set up defensive positions here. I don't want one of these fuckers entering my HQ." From behind TM more family members appear, Bboy and fannie are there loading their guns, Deza_Lycan and Arius-Ganius walk over to Snip and Sneaky, "you alright sirs" asks Arius. "We're just fine, lets help set up the positions." Lycan and Arius help both of them off the ground. They start bringing tables out of offices and placing them in a defensive line, Bboy after placing a table turns to Snip and Sneaky and says, "it looks like those bastard broke into my office and messed it up, don't know why they would do that, they didn't even steal anything." "Umm yeaa that's strange ey Sneaky?" Sneaky looks at Snip then at Bboy, "Yea thats very strange, why would anyone do that." Before Bboy could reply both of them head off to go get some more ammo with Lycan and Arius following. Rob paced up and down the room, his plans weren't working well, Snip and Waylander were suppose to be dead by now and Sneakyrat was suppose to be caught and handed over to mickey. Rob stops and sees mickey staring at him. "What?" asks Rob "I told you, you should have acted much faster, now they have blocked the main entrance and we have already lost eleven guys trying to get through, and soon the cops will either show up or their reinforcements." "Don't worry about the cops I've taken care of them they won't show for at least another half an hour or so......and I don't think they have any reinforcements anyway most of them arrived in their HQ before we started our attack." There is a knock on the door and a huge man walks through with a gun drawn. "Sir we have found a back entrance to the HQ if we move fast we may be able to get through whatever defenses they have made and circle the ones at the main entrance." "Yes!" exclaims Rob, "go now take twenty man, we shall keep the ones at the entrance tied down." "Yes sir!" with that the man leaves with the door left open. Mickey goes to leave but turns to Rob first. "Don't fail me Rob, I have given you the money and the man power you needed to get your revenge and all I asked from you was to get me a man named sneakyrat. So remember if you fail me I shall kill you." Mickey leaves the room leaving Rob by himself to contemplate on what he shall do. TM is leaning against a pillar loading his gun, while bullets are hitting the walls all around him. TM takes a quick glace around to see how everyone is holding up. Bboy and fannie are on the left side of the room firing their weapons, Carlito-Brigante, THE-SAINT and Bestestfriend were holding the center while TM himself with aj-capone and Scarface-TM held the right side. Only a few have died so far, mainly some of the new recruits and a few of the bodyguards, the main loss was Federigo-Alonzo, when one of the fuckers from outside managed to slip past he aimed his gun at TM but before he fired off his rounds fedo jumped in front of the TM too take 3 bullets in his chest. The guy was then gun downed by fannie but when TM leaned over fedo he noticed that he was no longer alive. A bullet ricochets off the pillar and brings TM back to the present. Now with a loaded gun TM leans around the pillar and starts firing his gun at a man hiding behind his car outside. More gun firing continues, TM stops to load his gun one more time when suddenly the gun firing stops. TM looks outside to see a man standing in the middle of the street. "You all!" shouts the man "You all have fought bravely, but why continue this road to further lose of life, all we want is two men, one named Snip and another named Sneakyrat.......IF you surrender now you will be all spared your lives!" TM looks to his crew still with their guns drawn. He looks to Bboy, Bboy nodes back to TM. TM looks back at the man in the street and shouts back, "Fuck you, you mother fucker, we are The Reservoir dogs and we surrender to NO ONE!!!" TM jumps over a table and runs at the man with guns blazing, behind him Bboy and fannie join him with the rest of the crew. They're all running at the man and his guys, firing their guns at them, bullet after bullet, each man falling down one after another. TM continues to fire his gun, behind him he hears someone drop then another person drop. But he ignores it for all his anger is set on the man in the middle of the street, his gun raised, aiming at the man, he squeezes the trigger and the bullet shoots out of the barrel heading straight for the man. Snip is lying on the ground, just behind a bunch of boxes, a bullet wound in his thigh. Snip glances around to see sneaky across from him firing his gun at the guys down the alley. Lycan is right next to snip shooting off his bullets. Arius is further back clutching his shoulder, while trying to take cover from all the gun fire. Snip looks to the floor and counts five bodies. This really was a bad day, when snip and sneaky were heading to the ammo room they met up with Numeriano who had come to tell them that TM wanted them to guard the back entrance just incase they found it. Snip was annoyed for he didn't want to miss out on any of the action and he knew this was TM's way of punishing him. Making their way to the back entrance they ran into Melody and a few other crew members who snip couldn't remember their names. They all arrived at the entrance and started preparing some defenses if some how the enemy managed to find it. While moving a cupboard, snip heard the first gun shot. Quickly he took cover and drew his gun, that's when the battle started. At least twenty men were trying to break through them, but snip and the others held firm. The first moment of battle cost Snip four crew members lives, but that is because they were taken by surprise. Snip managed to shot two guys who were running at him while a further five were taken out by other members. Numeriano got shot in the ass and while Snip was trying to drag him to cover that's when he got his wound in the thigh. Now Numeriano was lying unconscious in the middle of the floor while only sneaky, lycan and melody still fired their guns. Snip looks around for Melody but can't find her, over the gun shots Snip yells to lycan "Where the hell is Melody?" "No idea boss!" "Im right here sir" says melody seeming to appear out of no where. "I just went to see if I could find out how many guys we were still facing," Melodys face looked grim. "Just tell me!" commands Snip "Well there was only ten left but then they got reinforced by a further 15 men." "Shit" mumbles snip. "Listen melody, you're the fastest out of all of us, I need you to go to TM and tell him that they will be breaking through the back entrance soon enough, we will only be able to hold them off for a while longer." "But sir I can't leave you" "Just do as I say Melody.....thats an order!" snaps Snip. With one last look at Snip and the other guys Melody quickly runs off back to the HQ. Lycan looks at Snip, "so you plan on dieing here boss?" "Of course not, I plan on staying alive as long as it takes to kill every last one of those bastards, and anyway what do you expect a Spartiate to do ey? Plus I need to show those people from Rats Alley" says Snip pointing to Sneaky, "how a real soldier behaves like." "Don't make me laugh" comments Sneaky. Both lycan and Snip start to chuckle. Through all the chaos and death a sudden sense of calm settles upon them. Snip then realizes that they are no longer being fired upon. "Anyone else still alive?" yells a voice from down the alley. Snip lifts himself up, "What is it you want coward, have you decided to surrender to us, well I tell you that I shall not except that offer for you have offended me by your mere presents and now I shall only sleep in peace knowing that you burn in hell" says snip with a smirk on his face. "You are a very cocky, but hear me out, I know one of your people caught a glimpse at the reinforcements that arrived, so you know what will happen to you if I send my men one more time against you......so I ask you to Lay down your weapons." Snip looks down at his gun then up at sneaky and lycan, then back at the alley where the voice was coming from. "Hey dickhead.....COME AND GET THEM!!!!" Sneaky and Lycan both shout at the same time "Harooo!!! Harooo!!!" "Harooo!" The last chant was not from sneaky or Lycan but from Arius. Snip turns around to see Arius walking slowly towards them with his gun still in his hand. "You didn't think I would let you guys have all the fun now would you." Snip grins at Arius. They all reload their guns, then raise them up to aim at the alley way where soon it is to be full of charging man. Snip looks to his friends "Men .....this is where we hold them!.......this is where we FIGHT!........this is where they DIE!........remember this day men.......for it will be ours for all time." "Here they come!" shouts sneaky. Suddenly the first men appear, but Snip and his men don't fire. More men appear charging with guns blazing. They begin to get closer, and yet even closer. Snip, Sneaky, Lycan and Arius all stand steady with guns loaded. Snip can now see individual faces as they get closer yet still he waits don't daring to even move while bullets are flying right pass him and his men. Snip sees a large men at the center and aims his gun at him, waiting for the right moment to order it. Snip notices Arius gun shake a bit. "Steady my friends........Steady! ...........Steady!...........FIRE!!!! Meanwhile... in florida... As Jimmy Thorton was playing golf his concigliere Johnny Preston was talking on the phone... "Johnny here..... oh hello Mickey!.... uh.... did you guys catch him?.... what?... really!.... i dont know Mickey, uh..." Jimmy was concentrating on his shot as he was preparing for the right posture... then he turned towards Johnny... and said... "How the hell can i concentrate now, what in gods name is Mickey calling us for?" says Jimmy after overhearing the conversation... well, he could.... he is the Boss and he does exactly what he wants.... " Uhh... hold on Mickey.... just hold on okay... " Johnny covers the telephone receiver with his palm... "Uhh... Boss? Mickey's got them cornered at their HQ... but he's asking for some back up..." "Cornered huh... ha! The Sneak never gets cornered... he is trickier than a rat... Okay! Here's what were gonna do... i want you to tell Mickey to stay put and keep them occupied... then call Don Berney Miles and tell him it is time to return the favor i did for him and his family..." " And what if..." from the look of Jimmy face, Johnny knew better than to finish that phrase... " Then you will ask him to send 15... no 20 men over there immediately... this has to be taken care of, failures NOT an option. Now... let me concentrate, i have to work on my swing..." Johnny promptly complies to his Boss's demands , and was surprise about Berney's cooperation on this matter. This favor must of been something big. Back in Chicago Mickey's men keeped shooting towards the HQ. From the screams he heard Mickey knew he wounded some of them, if not killed. But he wasnt sure that they out numbered him or not. So he decided to call his Boss and see if he could have back up. He new his Boss had good relations in Chicago, so he didnt think his Boss would mind. But from the sound of Johnny... the Boss wasnt too happy about this. Mickey started to think that he did a mistake. He was gonna get the back up, but he was loosing some of Jimmy's trust. And he remembered his Boss telling him... "Never... i mean... never bother me when i am playing golf. If you cant do the job, i will find somebody who can. And you can be sleeping with the fishes." So... Mickey did a mistake... for sure... he better not go back to Florida with empty hands. No after this conversation. Then Mickey hears a voice... " Hey... you Mickey?..." "Yeah, who's asking?" "I'm Sunny David, one of Berney's hit man... Who are you trying to corner?" " Ah! Good... jeez... yours fast... yeah, sneakyrat's the name i think... and a guy named Snip is sure giving us a hard time... they both have their men over there... not sure how many though..." " Well, now i am sure we out number them... alright guys, let em have it..." so Mickey and Sunny's men all start to shoot at the HQ... bullets where flying everywhere....</sniff>

Report Post Tip

Can I just say, and I am sure that is a cracking read with alot of effort gone into it, can you break it up ever so slightly?

People will give up halfway through..

Report Post Tip

Yes i know... i am sorry for this... it wasnt suppose to show up this way! I'll fix this and post again here, for easier reading!

-Jimmy!

Report Post Tip

Everything is turning out for me this way lately too. Mario's doing some stuff.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revenge. who seeks it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL