Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:27
Page:  1 
So totally not Awesome Started by: Awesome on Jun 16, '09 17:23

Awesome stood in shock and rubbed his eyes. And then he stood in shock some more. He was shocked, to say the least. The most shocking of sights had shocked him into shock. There was a man. A man wearing a mask. Wearing a mask that resembled his face. Awesome's face, that is. Most uncanny.

"What is this?" Awesome asked nobody in particular. "Why would someone do something like this? Well, obviously because I'm awesome and everyone would like to be me. But still. Aside from that; why?"

Awesome growled like a Charizard, whatever one of those might soon-to-be. An awesome Charizard. An Awesomizard. Rawr! He stamped his feet and shook his fists and acted all outraged and stuff. Because he was, like. And very much so at that.

"Oh, I'm going to show him. That biatchastard. I'm going to make everyone mock him and laugh at him and call him names. Sticks and stones may break his bones but words will destroy his very soul."

Turning to the crowd which apparently followed him everywhere, Awesome addressed it.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the crowd which apparently follows me everywhere: there is a man on these streets - a man known as Awesom-E-Ness - who is trying, poorly, to emulate me. This man needs to be mocked and laughed at and be called names. Make him cry and all that malarkey. Do it for me, your one-and-only resident superhero. Pretty pretty please with sugar-coated sugar on top and a cherry-topped cherry coating?"

Awesome sat down on the floor cross-legged and started to eat an orange whilst he watched the crowd carry out his demand-wishes.

Report Post Tip

V stands and watches as a young man talks to himself, throws a tantrum like a little school girl then talk to a crowd of invisible people

You are a very strange man you know that? And as tempting as your begging is, I don't like cherries.

With that, V smiles and walks off whilst waving backwards at the escaped mental patient

Report Post Tip

Awesome cries just a little.

Report Post Tip

Dynin runs up to Awesome, and hugs him. Then, he takes out a million dollars and gives it to Awesome. You're so.... AWESOME!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So totally not Awesome
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL