Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:15
Page:  1 
TSKOIS will be back. Just, not right now! Started by: Sherlock on Jun 16, '09 17:29

Walks out in to the crowd of many people, why is there many people you ask? Well, because it's my story, so there can be as many people as I'd god damn please. If you have a problem with that then you are a fu- oh, I get carried away sometimes. Apologies. Anyways, I walk out to a crowd of many people, as I look around, I see quite a few people confused. As to enlighten them, I begin to speak...

"Hello there, today I am here to tell you that The Secret Kru of Internet Sluts has lost his great leader. He whom shall not be named, Lulzer was killed in the line of duty. Oh shit. I said his name. Gah. Forget I said that. Anyways, he was on a cliff doing his morning ritual and things got a bit messy. No one knows what happened for sure... all we know is it involved a trumpet, two elephants, a priest, and a UPS delivery man..."

Looks up from the ground to see if anyone is still even paying attention. He noticed that quite a few people have left and only about 5 people remain, these five people are awesome, the rest sucked and were never liked anyways.

"So, I stand here today to tell you that T.S.K.O.I.S will be back! Just not today, or tomorrow, or the day after that... but oh well shall be back to our former glory. Mark. My. Words."

Getting on my horse I ride away... my hair blowing in the distance.

Report Post Tip

Ahem. There cannot be five awesome people. There can only be one. Me. I thank you very much and bid you a very good day and slash or night.

Awesome disappears in a puff of invisibility.

Report Post Tip

if the puff is invisible how do you know it was a PUFF and not a POOF?

If you can please answer this , it would be......AWESOME!

Report Post Tip

No i am the only awesome person! Awesome is just a cheaper versoin of me :P

Report Post Tip

Thank you for calming me. I was most alarmed at this predicament.

However, in the quest for T.S.K.O.I.S's rebirth, remember this:

There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TSKOIS will be back. Just, not right now!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL