Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:00
Page:  1 
After The Dust Settles. Started by: Ghandi on Jun 16, '09 23:12

After pondering for some time, Ghandi came to the streets in his robe wondering what the public had in store for the conversation he was about to invoke...

War...is a bloody time. Many people die, this is the obvious fact. And yet, it is and continues to be inevitable. However, when the blood is mopped up, guns cleaned and reloaded, new families set up, and old HQs fixed up to tip top shape, we have time to reflect not only on who died and what happened, but also what was, and what shall be. No one likes war. They may like it during it if they are winning, but no one in their heart likes war outright.

That in mind, I come to you today asking a simple question:

What was your favorite memory from this past war?

It could be something that was said here in these streets or in the coffee shops (please quote these if you can). It could be a humerus or thoughtful whisper that was left when your father or mother was killed. Anything. Doesn't have to be funny or thought provoking, though both would be great. You may learn something about your recent foes, and they may learn from you.

Remember:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Report Post Tip

This comes in the aftermath of the war, when the topic of bodyguards came up in the Spirit coffee house, just this evening:

[22:38] <odd> mine are all under 3 foot 9</odd>

Report Post Tip

When RourkeyRourke got shot. That was great.

If only someone had killed BrianRourke as well, it would have been the best war for years.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Kates, leaning against a lamppost, listens as the man says "no one in their heart likes war outright".

I'm not one of them, Mr. Gandhi, but I can guarantee you that there are many that love war, regardless of whether they're winning or losing.

Report Post Tip

Yes Kate that would be me, i love a good bit of bloodshed it gets rid of the bad blood, while man good people are lost it is a necessary step in getting rid of the bad.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After The Dust Settles.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL