Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:31
Page:  1 
The Mafia Zone - A Pickles Production Started by: Mr_Pickles on Jun 17, '09 04:06

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Mafia Zone.

"Submitted for your approval . . . a young goomba named Joey Joe Jo Junior Shabedeux. We'll call him Joey for short. Joey is an angry young goomba, irritated with his crewleader for not making him a Made Man yet. He curses his boss behind his back. But, when he wakes up this morning, he'll realize what happens when the shoe is on the other foot!"

Joey: "Damn! I hate when I put my shoes on the wrong feet. It's so unfomfortable. And, another thing . . . why won't the Don make me Made yet? He's so lazy. I do all the work, and he reaps all the reward. So unfair!"

Joey switches his shoes around, and looks into his mirror. But, instead of the fresh faced visage of a goomba he's used to, he sees the grizzled, wise face of his boss. Don Flaminco.

Joey: "What the hell? What happened to my face?"

The door opens and a young man comes in with breakfast and kisses the ring on Joey's hand.

Young Man: "Breakfast for you, Don."

Although Joey doesn't understand how, he slowly comes to understand that he's the boss now. His first act is to order hits on all the people he grew to dislike over the months. Then, he ordered all his crewmembers to wear pink bowties. Then, he went to his first meeting with the heads of the other families. All the Dons were there . . . Don Amece, Don Alduck, Don Key, and Don Johnson from Miami. As they sit down for the meeting, Joey realizes he doesn't have any idea what they're talking about. When they ask him for advice, he pretends he has laryngitis. When he leaves the meeting he goes back to the office. There's a mountain of paperwork to go through . . . promotion requests, witness statements, drug prices, etc.

Joey: "This is a lot more stressful than I thought! Everyone wants something from me. I wish I was a goomba again."

Joey goes to bed that night, and wakes up and looks in the mirror. He sees his old face again, and is grateful to be himself. He runs up to Don Flaminco's room, busts open the door, and kisses the Don's ring.

Joey: "Oh Don, I just wanted to say . . ."

BANG!

Joey lies dead on the floor.

"Here lies a dead goomba. Grateful to his boss, but too late. Now he lies in a pool of his own blood. If only he had learned never to interrupt his boss when he's with his mistress."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mafia Zone - A Pickles Production
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL