Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:25
Page:  1 
Rourke Presents: The Chicago Show Started by: Rourke on Jun 17, '09 14:06

The Chicago Show: Featuring a tumbleweed.

Chicago, a beautiful city, where you find nothing but tumbleweeds. They will take anyone. I'm talking literally anyone. It's so barren that the city should probably be reclassified as some sort of ghost town.

Tumbleweed, the useless rolling batch of sticks. This guy is clearly not fit to be any sort of leader. I have many problems with you, Tumbleweed. Why can't you sit still for more than a few seconds? Why is it that you stroll around silently like you own the place any time a swift gust blows through? Quite frankly, the world would be better without you and your tyrannical ways poisoning our women and children.

Abandoned Building, the headquarters of nothingness. You sit there mocking me, inviting me in to your place to sample your wares, but by the time I enter there's nothing there at all. You are a vacant space in what is otherwise an empty city. Now THAT is an insult.

Squishy, the temporarily leader. I have read your works. You strut around this world of ours like you own this place. Quite far from it, friend. You are nothing but a lackey under the powerful heel of Tumbleweed. You take orders from an inanimate object who can't do anything. Disgraceful.

------------------------------------------------ "There's really nothing interesting here. It's empty."

Report Post Tip

Hhahaha nice one Rourke. Im pretty sure Squishy would love you saying that he isnt intresting !! HE IS I watch him everyday :)

Report Post Tip

Fuck that fucking tumbleweed in his mo'fucking mouth.

Give us FREEEEEEEEEDOM or give us death!

Waves a pitchfork.

Report Post Tip

Squishy is about as interesting as Tumbleweed.

Report Post Tip

Arches her eyebrow and coughs as she listens to Marietta, scanning the crowd for threats.

Report Post Tip

If only you had stopped breeding at RourkeyRourke.

~T~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rourke Presents: The Chicago Show
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL