Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:55:13
Page:  1 
Hollywood Expansion Started by: Whorable on Apr 22, '15 02:10

Whorable was in a deep sleep when the ringing of her phone woke her up. Half asleep she jumps up and trips over the coffee table in her haste to answer it. Confused as to her whereabouts she makes it to the phone and answers it.

Hel… ahem… Hello

No, no… don’t be silly you didn’t wake me. I’ve been up for hours.

Really? Any idea what it’s about?

O.K. I’ll be there shortly.

Whorable hangs up the phone, looks around and thinks to herself… damn, guess I drank a bit too much whiskey last night and passed out on the sofa. Wondering where everyone is she calls out to Buster Cherry.

Buster! Buster!

Buster comes running into the room thinking something is wrong

What’s wrong? Someone here?

Whorable looks at him confused and explains

No, no, everything is fine. I just need you to take me over to see Templar. Fumoffu called and said he wants to see me so let’s go.

After a short drive Whorable arrives at HQ and see’s Templar sitting at the table. She quickly enters and sits down.

Hello, you wanted to see me?

Templar smiles and begins to speak.

Yes Whorable, I did. I think it’s time for you to leave and set up your own crew.

Whorable smile with relief.

Thank you Templar! I promise I’ll do a great job for you here in Hollywood!  I will set up immediately. My crew name will be “The Hollywood Hellfire Club.”

Templar smiles for a moment and then sadness comes over him because he knows he will really, really miss Whorable, HQ will be much quieter without her.

That’s a great name and I know you will do a great job, now go on and get to work.

Whorable smiles, excuses herself and heads over to her new HQ

Report Post Tip

congratulation... maam... ^_^

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Whorable! I knew you'd get there!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations

Report Post Tip

Sir_Bedivere arrives in usual fashion for the party, late, drunk as a skunk and higher than a kite on Arbor day.  Circumstances have never been one to deter him from a party however and he proceeds to enthusiastically pass around champagne glasses to the attendants around the room before preparing a toast to celebrate.

Congratulations Whorable, we all know you've worked hard for the city, earning this honor with pride.  I as well as everyone else here look forward to working alongside you.  Salute!

He downs the drink along with the guests before sitting down at a table with a few of his associates.  Together they make small talk about business as people keep the party going around them.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Whorable!  Good luck and best wishes

Report Post Tip

sorry to see what happened to you Whorable

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hollywood Expansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL