Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:33:15
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
CL and RH mail Started by: Paul_Walker on Jun 18, '09 01:51

I find it annoying and time consuming to have to click back and forth between my mail and the CL's mail every time I wish to look through my mail alone. You are now able to view only your mail but as soon as you delete it it goes back to viewing both together.

My suggestion is to make it like the personals where you can choose to view the CL's mail and not have it show up automatically. I think we should still get a flashy envelope if the CL gets a new mail but we can choose to look and not have it show up automatically every time. Make it just like the personals are.

Report Post Tip

Do you really have that much mail to go through between your CL and yourself to where your mail gets jumbled that easily? I mean Marietta has over 20k mails and I managed to do just fine with managing my mail and hers.

I don't see it as a big issue overall.

Report Post Tip

I'm fairly popular and I receive several thousand mobmails a day, so I can feel your pain. Also, Marietta receives more mail than anyone here so I REALLY understand where you're coming from. Personally I don't mind selecting to view only my mail after I get back to the main mail page. It takes two clicks, maybe a second at most, and I like how easy it is to switch between mailboxes.

Here's a few selections I find useful:

1. Open a few mails in separate tabs in your browser. That way you can view the selected mails you want to see.

2. Stop being so chatty! I find this one the hardest to do!!! ;-) Maybe cut down on the mails you send out so there are less mails to deal with!

3. Try to get some less important business done on IRC. You would be surprised how much can get done in the chatrooms and hopefully this will help your mobmail dilemma.

Report Post Tip

I never said it was a huge issue. Just that every time you delete a mail it takes you right back to the first page. If I haven't been online all day and Odd has and he never deletes a mail I have to view my own then when I reply and delete it takes me back to his first page again and this continues over and over again till I have answered all of my mails.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: CL and RH mail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL