Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:19:05
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Edit Started by: S-M-R on Jun 18, '09 18:22

I know this thread has been brought up a lot and there has been good reason why it should not work but I think you should be able to edit your back alley threads? It works good if you were making a business and you post it in your back alley to see if it is all right and looks good, but then you have to go and put in the links and different fonts again.

So what I say you should be able to edit your back alley thread only, maybe your HQ threads, but not the street threads. So what do you think?

Report Post Tip

You could just type up and save your threads in a word doc. That way it's easy for you to make changes.

Personally, I like things the way they are.

Report Post Tip

That's exactly how I write my posts.

After checking for spelling mistakes I send myself a MM to see if my XHTML worked the way I wanted it to.

Report Post Tip

The back alley works as well

Report Post Tip

I would have agreed with you before this new posting format came about as I am someone who uses the back alley to check the codes for italics and bolds etc. to avoid looking foolish when it all comes out slanted.

However, this new posting format makes it pretty straightforward to deduce exactly how everything is going to look rendering the need for editing greatly reduced.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Edit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL