Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:10:37
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
DFP Purchasing Started by: SalvatoreMaranzano on Jun 19, '09 18:59

Basically, we all know that all users that own a DFP can set a price to sell there drugs that are produced every 24 hours. But, what about purchasing drugs for your DFP from other players?

Here's how it would work, The DFP owner would set a price at which they would buy Drugs from another user. This would then be displayed on another page, or below the current DFP part on the Search For Drug Deals page.

The user would buy drugs really low, and then look for the highest price a DFP was buying them at. Obvioulsy DFP's that didn't have any drugs in them would be able to purchase them, they'd sell to the DFP at this price, and the DFP could then sell the drugs on at their selling price.

I would like to see some input :)

Report Post Tip

Ehhhh, this would produce a never ending money press tbh.

I buy the low drugs from the city, sell to a dfp where I know the city price is higher, a friend buys from the DFP and sells to the city. Rince repeat and we've magically produced a few hundred million in a few days.

You could try and input a limit on how often you can do this (similiar to the MUCs), but it's a feature I fear would result in people spending more time refreshing a page than time being productive in forums or active in the community.

Report Post Tip

Drugs can only be produced once every 24 hours. And if you got your drugs maxed out by someone selling you drugs, it would reset this timer to 24 hours. Or if you had only been sold say 20 units, and you're DFP max was 25, then the 5 units would be produced when the counter would normally reach zero, and you not be able to buy more units untilafter these 5 had been sold, and waited another say 12 hours.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: DFP Purchasing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL