Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:09:49
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Alrenative to Jail Time? Started by: Changes on Jun 20, '09 13:09

Languishing in jail, as you do when one is so young, I thought, damn, maybe crime is not for me.

I mean, straight to jail for trying to bust out my friend?I mean what the hell man?

:P

Anyhoo, it led me to think of ways to spend your time in jail, I'm sure there has been loads of suggestions previously so not sure if this one has been tried yet.

What if, instead of doing your full sentence, you get an option.

Somrthing like community service, where you put in a certain amount of hours to assist the community.(In the U.K. you get like 120 hours community service and paint old folks houses,restore local landmarks/parks etc).

For this to be implemented it would be a simple selection.

For example

You have 10 minutes remaining of your sentence, "Would you like to cut a deal?".

Then you would have to do something else each minute for ten minutes, whilst still being able to communicate with the outside and go about your daily business(crimes are out,or you would get revoked and cannot be busted).

Maybe do the voting :), create a thread,helpa n00b or something along those lines.

Anyway, just a thought, I have no idea what the "freed" time alternative punishment would be.

My bad!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Alrenative to Jail Time?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL