Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:59:25
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Sub crew leaders Started by: Grassboy on Jun 20, '09 19:08

My suggestion is that...

The subcrew leaders be allowed to wack replies in their own subcrew thread.

Obviously this would mean that the crewleader has the option to set who his/her subcrew leaders are and then set which threads they are incharge of..

Probably a bit of tricky coding involved but it would be nice to see, could work in other aspects of the game aswell maybe?

Report Post Tip

Well you honestly can. All you do is write up your thread in your back alley then post the link in your SC thread and have them write in there, this way you can delete all you want ;)

Report Post Tip

Isn´t it that backalley threads don´t give points, and a major part of (spamming) HQ fori is to get points aswell apart from interacting and RPing with the crew?

Report Post Tip

well you can still do the last two in backalleys. no points tho!! might have to just do some jailbreaks or go in the street and 'nod appreciatively' whenever anyone says something

Report Post Tip

I'm not one for using back alley threads publicly, I only use it for my own private use. Yeah and it sort of makes people annoied when they have to click through links to get there they want to go.

I just want to see something arranged so that sub crew leaders are able to tidy up there subcrews when needed. I want something practical not more complicated.

Report Post Tip

Now that you can 'watch' back alley threads, the link only needs to be used on one occasion and from then on the thread can be located via the 'watched' link in the menu.

By sharing that one thread, it doesn't change the security relating to your other ba threads, so no issues there. It seems the perfect workaround for the problem raised.

Report Post Tip

Well from what I understand you don't get points for posting in the HQ anyway so whats the difference between posting it in a back alley thread and posting it in the hq?

Report Post Tip

I like sub crew threads in the family hq. As a CL That's one way I can watch a member or get a good idea what type of person they are. Also a way I can tell who is expressing their ideas and interacting.

Report Post Tip

I couldn't agree more HP, but I also have no problem with the SCL having the control of the said thread and using the BA as a way to achieve this. I simply request clear naming so I can tell which thread is which and then add the BA's to my 'watched threads'. I can still view which members are actively participating and what they are saying, so don't feel there's any loss in doing it this way.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Sub crew leaders
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL