Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
NJ November Mafia Meet - Final Sign Up! Started by: TopHatTerri on Jun 26, '09 03:55

Can't wait to see the photos from this one!  Wonder what the faces behind the characters are like...

Report Post Tip

I have paid a bit of my depoist i shall be there this year bet your arse on that...

Report Post Tip

sounds awesome guyz

Report Post Tip

I am relatively close to Stone Harbor, and often am in Jersey on the weekends. I don't know my schedule that far out but if I am in the area I'd love to swing by and meet everyone. I won't be paying the deposit, nor will I be spending the night, but I can assure everyone that if I can in fact make it I won't come empty handed :)

Report Post Tip

That would be so badass, Benny!  :D

Report Post Tip

Keep in mind Marietta I talk out my ass a lot too. But I will make every effort. Depending on what I am doing that weekend I cold be out somewhere in Mudlick, PA that weekend for all I know :(

I have heard the past meetshave been lots of fun, andhavingit in Stone Harbor during the off-season is a smooth move as well.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, last year the beach was basically deserted.  We only saw one other old couple out there (but that's a whole different story- ZOMBIES!).  Almost like we get the beach alllll to ourselves.  (Though we don't do much besides stand around and admire it, because it's too cold to be out there long!)

Report Post Tip

I will try my hardest to show up for at least a few days.

Report Post Tip

OH, that sounds good I think I'll go

Report Post Tip

Yes I am shamelessly bumping and spamming this thread.  Sue me.

Report Post Tip

Come on and sign up people!  Only 41 days left until the meet!

We don't bite!  (Not hard, at least.)

Report Post Tip

So if it's cold what happens? Stay inside get drunk and play MR. Don't get me wrong I'd so go if I could afford to take off work but paying bills comes first :P

Oh but I would think it'd be funny if people were sitting next to each other like kendra and someone else and were drunk and one shot the other or something and was all "lolz I killed you." only because it's one of those situations where you're like "YOU ARE SUCH A DOUCHE BAG!" and shit. ( I don't want anyone to die but it would be kinda funny to be all "hah! I so killed you." in the w/s when the person is sitting right next to you. I mean wtf do you say to that!)

Report Post Tip

in the whisper*

Report Post Tip

It's always cold.  That didn't stop us from chillaxing on the beach.

And yes, I just said chillaxing.

Report Post Tip

I shall be there.

Nods

Be afraid... be very afraid

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: NJ November Mafia Meet - Final Sign Up!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL