Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:13
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Real Wedding / And A Thank You. Started by: Philisophical_Psycho on Jun 26, '09 23:25

My name is Dominick Rinaldi, Yes a lot of you already know that... But i figured i would clarify.

Here's a little story...

I started playing this game about 3 years ago. February of '06 to be exact. I started out in New Orleans under the soon to be GodMother Scotland. It was there i opened up a business, "Draklor's Automotive Repair", and it was there that one of my customers was Regina_Viacelli.

Her name is Marion but some of you know her as Marz. Well we hit it off, she was great to talk to. We shared many likes and dislikes... in August of '07 she flew from her home in Georgia to mine in Maine and we spent the weekend together. It wasn't a month after that i decided to uproot and move to Georgia and i've never looked back :) .

We have been together over two years now and i couldn't ask for a better person to spend my time ( and money lol ) with...

About two weeks ago I asked if she would spend the rest of her life with me. She accepted!

Which brings me to present day...

I am more the happy to announce that on August 15th 2009 Marion Pearson and I will be getting married. And as dorky as it sounds we owe our ever meeting to Mafia Returns.. So to Izzy, Mario, FullMetal and everyone else that makes this game work and to those that make this game enjoyable for the both of us i just want to Thank You.

So please spam her mailbox with congrats or WTF ARE U DOIN?!?!?! Which ever works for you. ( her name is Regina_Viacelli, she is Diemne's Family )

Again Thank You,

Also.... ( Like that wasn't enough )

We are expecting on November 19th approximately, our own little one. As far as i know it is also The first Mafia baby since we met on this game. Her name ( yes its a girl, i couldn't be happier ) is going to be Elizabeth Grace Rinaldi.

So basically, thanks to Mafia Returns my life is awesome!! Sincerely Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I love all three of you !

Report Post Tip

Awww this is so cute! Congrats and I wish you a happy marriage and parenthood!

Report Post Tip

Wow... What a fantastic story. (Just goes to show, the business districts DO MATTER!!)

Dom, you know I wish you the best of luck. Love you man. <3

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, what a great story.

Report Post Tip

wow that awsome man congrats man all this violent stuff you found love that rocks man

Report Post Tip

Wow, this is great guys. Congratulations on both the wedding and the birth of your first baby Rinaldi. I am so happy for you and wish you THREE the best!

Weee Mafia baby on the way.. So, when do we get to get the baby hooked?!

Love ya both!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you both!!!

Report Post Tip

This is quite possibly the best news I have heard from here in years and years. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, and double blessings on the birth of your first child. Take care of them both. Keep us updated on Elizabeth Grace, sonogram reports are required.

Best of luck to all of you. I couldn't be happier for you.

Report Post Tip

That... is so cute.

Congratulations and best wishes on your wonderful life together.

Report Post Tip

Gongradulations, November 19th thats my birthday lol

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man, this couldn't of happened to a nicer guy to be honest!

Report Post Tip

I couldn't be happier for you both!

Regina has already heard most of my thoughts in the privacy of our HQ, "Give it 15 years and Dom is going to kill every young lad that so much as looks at the little princess" being the main one, but I said it wouldn't hurt to make my wishes public.

I wish you both, and young Lizzy once she arrives, nothing but happyness in the future. We've all agreed the Lizzy is all but certain to achieve to title of the youngest person ever to wack someone on MR, we awaite that day with great anticipation. In the meantime, look after those two as we know you will and may each day bring you nothing but joy!

<3 Satanta.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of you for the wedding and your new baby. I hope you have a life time of happyness

Report Post Tip

Woah, Congratulations.

Hearing about your happiness has certainly brought happiness apon MR. Well done.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both of you!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the both of you.  I'll SPAM more later, but wanted to tell you that I'm excited for you guys and what your future holds. 

Report Post Tip

Salut! That's amazing. Congrats on the little bambina.

Report Post Tip

Congrats thats outstanding!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Real Wedding / And A Thank You.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL