Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Bullet Exchange (Open Roleplay) Started by: Frank-Nitti on Jun 27, '09 13:11

rastaman gives dexter a thumbs showing hes still there.

the boss gets off his chair heads to the door because it was not closed and sees the dead body.

Report Post Tip

the boss gets off his chair heads to the door because it was not closed and sees the dead body.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

"Shit, I knew I should have hid the body," Dexter thinks to himself. Waiting for the boss to make it to the door, Dexter runs out and puts the barrel of his .45 to the back of his head.

"Drop the gun," he orders. The man drops it. "Do you know who I am," Dexter asks as he pushes the gun farther into his skull.

"Now how the fuck would I know who you are," the boss says with a laugh. "And frankly I don't give a shit. The real question is do you know who I am?'

"I know all I need to know about you," replies Dexter, "You tried to have me killed. That's everything I need to know. The boss turns around to face Dexter and stare down the barrel of the gun in his hands.

"Dexter. You know you really caused me a lot of trouble," the man says with a smile, "Not only didn't you die like you were supposed to, but you have managed to kill eight of my men now. I'm assuming that both of my guards that left this building are dead as well?" The cockiness of a man with a gun to his face started to bother Dexter and made him feel uneasy. He hoped that rasta was still watching just in case something bad happened.

"I wanna know why you tried to have me killed and who told you to do it," said Dexter who was starting to get a bad feeling about this.

"You really don't get it, do you," replied the man. "You really thought you could come in here and get everything you need to know. You thought it was that easy?" He laughs as he starts to walk toward his desk. "Everything you need to know is in this briefcase." He points to the briefcase sitting next to the desk. "Only problem is you gotta come take it." He smiles and sits down at the desk. He lights up a cigar and looks up at Dexter. "So whats it gonna be? You gonna come get it and find out everything you need to know?"

Dexter takes a step forward and then stops. Somethign isn't right. He wouldn't just give up everything that easy. The question is what was the man planning?

Report Post Tip

<em>The man took a long puff from his cigar as a bead of sweat crept down his brow.<e/m>

"Just a few more minutes, jesus christ he better not come alone or by god ill fucking flay him when I'm outta this mess." Thought the man with a gun to his head.

"So whats it gonna be Dexter? Just open the case, or better yet, let your wannabe cops open it for you if its too complicated."Said the man as he scoped the room.

Report Post Tip

Dexter stared at the man trying to figure out what he was planning. Was there other bodyguards in the building hiding? Or was he expecting someone to stop by? Feeling completely uneasy now, Dexter wished he had thought this out more and brought some more people along with him. He threw a quick glance over at Rastaman to make sure that he was ready to jump at a moment's notice. Trying not to let any doubt or fear show, he takes another step towards the desk.

"I'm gonna take this briefcase and leave," he says as he takes another step closer. "I'm not gonna kill you yet. You might prove...valuable to me at some point. But if I'm not satisfied with what I find in here, I'll come looking for you and next time you won't be so lucky."

Dexter moves towards the desk and picks up the briefcase and takes a step backwards keeping his eye on the man sitting there at all times. Slowly, Dexter backs towards the door with briefcase in hand.

Report Post Tip

"I'd drop that gun if i was you son." came a voice from the door.

The man walks into the room followed by two cops, who quikly level their .38s at the well dressed man with the briefcase.

"That's right sonny, real slow like, and give the nice man back his brief case, didn't your mom teach you better?" Said the man with a smile that did not reach his eyes.

Report Post Tip

"That won't be necessary, this guy could'a done me in, I would have done me in, but he didn't. So let him through Lieu, we'll run into him again."Said the man as he puffed at his cigar now totally dismissive of the situation.

Report Post Tip

Making his way past the men at the door, Dexter heads out of the building and heads for the car. He looks around for Rastaman and sees him coming out from behind the building towards the car. Getting in the car, he looks down at the suitcase in his lap. Not sure if he wanted to open it or not, he looks over at Rasta as he gets in the car as well.

"That shit was fucking crazy, am I right?" He pulls a cigarette, lights it up and takes a drag trying to calm his nerves.

Report Post Tip

yeah man for real i was about two seconds from thourgh that window

rastaman sets the shotgun in the center council of the car

hey man wats in the breifcaase?

Report Post Tip

ITS A GUN!!!

Report Post Tip

rastaman pulls ouet the shotgun real quick and puts it in 928's face

who the fuck are you?

Report Post Tip

Dexter pulls his .45 out of his pocket and puts it in the face of the man who just came out of nowhere.

Who are you? What the fuck are you doing here?

Report Post Tip

and how do u know what in the case

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bullet Exchange (Open Roleplay)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL