Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sometimes, its better to sit back and watch. Started by: Squishy on Jun 29, '09 19:51

In fairness mate, if you were in Hospital, I'd be looking to send you a sly bottle of whisky and some painkillers to gee you up (were it such a serious situation as skorp claimed). If I did that, I'd probably ring the Hospital and find out your ward etc so it would be a nice surprise. If I rang up and found out the whole thing was a sham, I'd be gutted...and fucking incensed.

Therefore, I can see why Skorpeon's closest friends are really pissed off at this. I would be too. My closest friends here, I consider them to be 'real life' friends as opposed to just online aquaintances, even if I haven't met them...and to find out someone I trusted was lying to me in such a heinous manner would massively upset me.

But, I don't really see why everyone else is getting on their high horse about it. If you didn't really know Skorp anyway...why does it bother you so much that he's a liar?

Yep, that is exactly what I mean when I referred to not particularly caring "beyond a few 'good friends'". I might not have met them/you, but I consider them friends enough that I do listen to what's going on beyond this place.

For everyone else, I couldn't care less. Which is where my references to mock outrage and misplaced sense of drama come in. Not for the people who genuinely were a friend of his, but for the other tits.

Re actually calling the hospital, I see what you mean of course, but this doesn't sound like a friend called so they could send him a wee dram. By the way the story is presented, it seems more like a case of "Hmm, something's fishy here, I know, I'll call the hospital", rather than a "Hmm, something's fishy here, oh well, on with my life" reaction that I'd have.

Report Post Tip

ps - I can blockquote better than you, ner ner. ;)

Report Post Tip

Wait, was Izzy being sarcastic when he claimed to have been mistaken; that he was wrong?

Report Post Tip

I found myself asking the same question Awesome.

Report Post Tip

what a dick

Report Post Tip

This is not relevant to my in game or real life. I want the minutes of my life back. I could have used those to perforate my eyeballs with a needle instead.

Report Post Tip

So was it faked or what? i cant figure it out.

Report Post Tip

This is a picture to Marietta's fiancee for those who don't know who Chris Pine is.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Silvio.  I was going to post the pictures of us on our vacation in Maui, but I felt they were too inappropriate for young eyes.

Report Post Tip

I tried my best to get involved with this issue, but as I soon found that there was no way to make it interact with my penis I quickly lost interest.

Perhaps this will give us the opportunity to remember friends here that have passed on and reflect on how they managed to touch our lives from some measure of miles away. People whom we may never have met in person but still managed to wend their way into our lives using nothing but words. Through humor and wit and situations that are both stressful and glorious fun from one moment to the next. There have been tragic stories here, lives cut short. Families changed forever in the blink of an eye. Let's think about them.

We'll always have the scammers. Let's enjoy the company of our friends here while we can.

Report Post Tip

A long time ago on org i got a lot of support after some health problems which seemed to come one after another and i was truly grateful for especially of shuki, kanada and chilid.  To me it meant a lot coz people so far away who had never met me, and most likely never will gave a damn. Maybe is not same for everyone but i was eternally grateful as kept my chn up through the worst of it.

Report Post Tip

I believe they rang the hospital to see if he was there, and if he was then to see if he was therefore cheating by having other people play his account, which is in the interest of the game and hence in the interests of yourselves.

You could disassociate yourself with people on this game by not going on IRC, or you could enjoy the game more by interacting with the people on the game and making a group of friends to enjoy the game with. I prefer the latter, but that's just me. If this is going to turn into an IRC bashing fest, then I'm swiftly going to become too busy to carry on reading.

As for Skorpeon, yes it was a low thing to do, but it's whatever floats your boat really. I'm just trying to decide if Clipper deserves to be promoted to the still lowly rank of Skorpeon, or if Skorpeon deserves demotion. In a "reputation" (for want of a better word) sense that is.

Report Post Tip

Hmmm...

There's a sad little twat like Skorpean who integrates a RPG into his life. But then, you got bigger twats who like to speculate about his situation with thick hypocrisy. After that, you have your flaming twats who sprinkle their dry humor into everything.

Sooooo, which twat are you?

Report Post Tip

Sprinkle, sprinkle.

~T~

Report Post Tip

How very dry.

Report Post Tip

Practically a drought.

~T~

Report Post Tip

For the first time ever in the history of evermeant, I agree with flyingpig.

Wow, im going to have to lie down.

Report Post Tip

I personally agree with Tallien and Butt_Ox. Hell pretty much anyone that doesn't use IRC. I use to love it but since staying away from it and keeping to my own unless it's game related really does change how you act. I mean usually I die off by Earner for fucking up something by over looking a small detail but a detail that ends accounts.

Some people really like IRC and I understand why. I've had many many conversations that were worth my time, but all the arguing with people over stupid non-sense is just pointless. If you have a short temper at all at times, just stay away. You can act completely normal most the time then one day sign on and someone pissed in your cheerios that morning and next thing you're banned from IRC and dead IG or something.

Depends on who you are. I enjoy the game more now than I ever did without IRC. It'd be good if war came but other than that, dramaaaa.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Sometimes, its better to sit back and watch.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL