Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Chicago Restoration Plan Started by: Sidious on Jun 30, '09 00:11

Mousey was excited to here this.  Not just because he'd lived there all his life and lived without any parents, also that it was a slum that he didn't want to leave.  At least if it was upgraded he'd live in a nice neichborhood.

Report Post Tip

Congrats and I look forward to seeing you succeed in your plans.

Report Post Tip

Mister Sidious, my apologies for approaching you so late after this announcement. I wanted to stop by and give you a belated congratulations on your move to the Windy City. Thus far it is apparent to myself (and hopefully everyone else!) that you and the city are well suited for one another, and I must commend you on having a very thoughtful approach to your promotion by having a 'plan'.

Hearing your speech makes me feel as if Chicago is safe and considerate hands; the hands of a man who not only cares enough to hang his hat here and call this place his 'home', but one who also has an idea of what his city is to become. Many kudos on you and your family on that front. I support a man who supports pick-pocketing, and am impressed by your pro-active stance on organizing your business district.

(On another note, I am also enthused to hear that you are opening a second location for the Darkside Tavern- one of my reporting staff on The Chronicle absolutely loved visiting the one in Philly!)

All in all, I am most impressed with how you are handling this venture thus far. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for your city in the future. Once more, congratulations!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chicago Restoration Plan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL