Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:10
Page:  1 
Another Brain Teaser Started by: -Skittles- on Jun 30, '09 17:38

-Skittles- Casually steps from his fancy limo and jumps on a nearby soap box, he clears this throat then proceeds to speak.

"Hello my fellow mafioso and mafiosa, I have another 10 riddles the prize for whoever guesses all the answers correctly gets 5 crack downs.

I am everywhere you go I hear everything you say I see all that you see But I am unseen. What am I?

From the beginning of eternity to the end of time and space I am in every place.What am I?

What sits in the corner but travels all over the world?

What can kill all humans and save us at the same time, yet too much of it is bad.....and not enough is horrid?

What age is a man in his fifth prime?

The person who invented it did not want it. the person who wanted it did not need it and the person who needed it did not know about it.

In the ocean I live but one touch of dry land for me I die. What am I?

I never was am always to be No one ever saw me nor ever will And yet I am the confidence of all To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?

I am a box that holds keys without locks yet they can unlock your soul.What am I?

-Skittles- gets back in his limo and drives away

Report Post Tip

The Scouser comes back to the man of mystery with some answers

I am everywhere you go I hear everything you say I see all that you see But I am unseen. What am I? - Air

From the beginning of eternity to the end of time and space I am in every place.What am I? - The Letter E

What sits in the corner but travels all over the world? -  A Stamp

The person who invented it did not want it. the person who wanted it did not need it and the person who needed it did not know about it. - A Coffin

In the ocean I live but one touch of dry land for me I die. What am I? - A Tissue

I never was am always to be No one ever saw me nor ever will And yet I am the confidence of all To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. - Tomorrow

What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years? - The Same numbers in the year but back to front.

" Theres 8 out of 10 no idea about the other 2 "

Report Post Tip

-Skittles- slaps The Scouser with a newspaper.

"I believe that is 7 not 8"

Report Post Tip

" They never taught me how to count at school "

The Scousers wipes a tear away from his eye and walks off ....

Report Post Tip

Willow walk up and scratches her head.

1) air 2.) letter E 3.) stamp 4.) water 5.) 7 6.)coffin .7) tissue 8.) tomorrow 9.) the number 1961, upside is 1961 in 6009 it will happen again 10.) piano

Report Post Tip

Willow looks at her answers and ponders..

ok  so 1.)air 2.)letter E 3.) stamp 4.)sun 5.) 7 6.) coffin 7.) tissue 8.) tomorrow 9.) the number 1961, upside is 1961 in 6009 it will happen again10.) piano

Report Post Tip

-Skittles- walks up and shakes Willow's hand.

"Congrats Willow you guessed it, it was sun instead of water."

Jul 03, '09 22:12 You transferred 5.00 credits to Willow

Report Post Tip

<33 -Skittles- Even though it took me a while i did it and i got all the same answers as Willow without copying.. It took me ages.. lol I want to see more of these.. I enjoy failing at them xD

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Another Brain Teaser
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL