Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A New Beginning for Las Vegas Started by: Aurora on Jul 01, '09 02:56

Trying to stay out of the horrible heat, Aurora moves about in her office. She really needed a new fan or a second one. Motioning for her one of her bodyguards to enter the office she could see that he was getting impatient.

Listen Bruno, I set the pace here. You need to realize that. Just because you're ready to move, doesn't mean I am. It is way to hot outside and I'm not stepping foot out there until it cools a bit.

Why she chose Las Vegas was beyond her. Aurora preferred the cold over the heat. However she was happy with the direction her city was going in. In just a few hours residents from all over the cities would know the latest business venture the Northern Lights were about to enter into. The final preparations were being made, and the move was already in process.

Bruno it's time. Prepare the vehicle, I am finally ready.

A few minutes later her burly bodyguard was outside with the car. With BrianRourke and Tallien at her side, the three made their way to their destination. The conversed a bit on the way, mostly talking about the future of Las Vegas and how it was going to start tonight. After a short fifteen minute drive, they exited the vehicle and made their way to the crowd.

Good evening everyone, I've come here today to announce the expansion of Las Vegas as well as the expansion of The Northern Lights. Almost three weeks ago I came out here announcing that Las Vegas would not see any new leaders in the immediate future. This was because I wanted to make sure the right person came along. I'm not going to set up just anyone to work under me. They have to have the right charisma, the right attitude, and the right disposition to flourish in a city like Sin City.

The man I'm setting up as my first captain is all of the above and more. I feel that he will fit in perfectly and help rebuild Las Vegas to what it once was and even more into what it will become. This man has had a rough upbringing. I was always told not to trust a Canadian in this business, however he has proved me wrong. He overcame his banishment from Toronto and made a new life in the States. I think that could've been the best thing to ever happen to him. He's come a long way since his teenager days, and I'm proud of the obstacles he has overcome to get to this point.

I would like to expressly thank Godfather Premeir for allowing this man to leave Los Angeles to move to Las Vegas and make something more out of his life.

It is my honor to present my captain, Tie. He will be leading The Street Kingdom division of The Northern Lights.

Brian and Tallien nod on either side of her. They weren't allowed to speak until Aurora said it was alright. They walked back to the car in front of her while Bruno was close in tow.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tie. Best wishes from Philly look forward to doing some business with you and your people.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tie! Its been too long since you ruled a roost of your own.. Rock on my friend..

Report Post Tip

Thank you Aurora, I won't let you down. You just wait!

Report Post Tip

Fantastic!Congratulations Tie and well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tie, you deserve this honor and I bid you and your family good luck on the future and a long prosperous journey.

Report Post Tip

OMG TIE!  Way to go mate!

Claps

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tie, well done and deserved.

Report Post Tip

I must say there is no better choice then Tie. He long standing character and his demand for respect are nothing more then exemplary. Tie will make a great addition to Las Vegas and will be a great help in restoring its former glories.

Congratulations tie. 1 thing though, Montreal is still better than toronto.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr Tie, well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr Tie, i must compliment you on your fine choice Aurora, Tie will make an exceptional captain and will be a great leader in your city.

I must pay him a visit and offer my congratulations to him personally.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tie

:)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tie. :) you will go faf

Report Post Tip

Nods.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tieboy! Make TheCaptain proud, that's the main thing.

Report Post Tip

Nice one Tie! Well done man!

Report Post Tip

Congradulations Tie

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tie. Chicago wishes you the best of luck as you set off on this journey.

Report Post Tip

Woooohoooo Congratulations Tie. Its nice to see a new face in Las Vegas now. Im sure you and Godmother Aurora have many plans for Las Vegas.

I can't wait to hear them.

DK shakes Tie's hand.

Report Post Tip

Well earned Tie. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Beginning for Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL