Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Donations To The Boss Started by: Lanxs on Jul 02, '09 01:14

I donate a bit every day, seems to be working :)

Report Post Tip

Because i am quite new i havent donated much, but what i have donated has been alot compared to what i have...what have i received in return? well i receive the knowledge i need to get by, someone i can ask questions i need answered (and being a newbie there are alot) and most of all i think that by giving the small ammount i do give i am doing my best for the family that took me in. I want to suceed not just for me for my family aswell and if donating will help this then thats what i need to do.

Report Post Tip

i think as long as you are helping your family as much as you possibly can and are donating a reasonable amount regularly (amount decided by family) then you have no problem, the most i have ever donated was probably only 300k because i liked to give it regularly that a one of payment say every month, also by giving more often payments it shows you are interacting with your boss and care for him.

Report Post Tip

I also think that you shold give to your Boss of the family.He is the one that will help you out when you need it

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Donations To The Boss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL