Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:22
Page:  1 
An Ode to Squishy and the rest of the Admins Started by: Hershey on Jul 02, '09 03:09

Hey, I would just like to say THANKS for everything.  This game is truly becomming something special and without all your hard work, it would honestly be rather boring to me compared to what it is now.  Again, thanks alot!

And if anyone else wants to thank them feel free!!

<3s Kungy

Report Post Tip

I agree, you guys are doing great work! Thanks

-TonyAlacchi

Report Post Tip

Great Job, This games great!

Report Post Tip

they truly are "the gods" of MR <3

Report Post Tip

Yep, yep! Hurray for MR's staff. They have created and molded this into a most enjoyable place for many people.

Report Post Tip

I think it is impossible at this junction to post your support in this thread and escape without at least one person thinking "I'd better give them people a tissue to wipe that shit off their nose."

However, at the risk of that cursed individual saying that all replies here are sucking up, I think it's good to show your appreciation to the staff once in a while for the work and hours they put in.

Excellent work guys, I'm sure I speak for the site when I say that you do a great job and are truly devoted to the game in a way that many of us will never understand.

Report Post Tip

Yes! Thank you and hurray for all the admins!  They have been and are doing a great job! *cough* except for tiggy *cough*

Report Post Tip

Marco, I was not trying to suck up or kiss ass, although inevitably it will seem like that.

I just feel that the team does not get enough thanks and credit from us, the players, for all their hard work.

Report Post Tip

Great point Hershey. They deserve a public shout-out. Thanks guys, you rock.

Report Post Tip

I'd say excellent but the whole error at the :30 of every hour really pisses me off. So in turn..... GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

Report Post Tip

That's not an ode.

This is an ode:

They went with songs to the battle, they were young.Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,They fell with their faces to the foe.They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.At the going down of the sun and in the morning,We will remember them.

Report Post Tip

That was beautiful Booey.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Good point Booey.  Unfortunately, I am lazy, and did not want to right an actual ode.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: An Ode to Squishy and the rest of the Admins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL