Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:03:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
1,000,000 Dollars For The Best Joke Started by: TheLoneWolf on May 16, '15 00:39

TLWolf walks around in his room, he feels a bit depressed, the past few days have been really tough, many people died, many changes happened and he lost his VIP invitation. He had never had such feeling before, everything around him seems depressing. A while later one of his guards knocks the door and was about to say something when he noticed that TLWolf is not ok.

What is wrong boss? , Asked the guard.

Nothing, I'm not in the mood, i need to do something interesting., Replied TLW

The guard pauses for a while and replies: Would you like to throw out a party, we can get some girls and some people to tell jokes, maybe that would change your mood.

TLW looks at him and stops moving around for a while then says: Why not? Spread the word in Las Vegas.

Sure Boss, replied the guard before he walks out to his station and starts typing the below announcement to spread it all over Las Vegas:

Dear Las Vegas Citizens

Party Tonight at TheLoneWolf House in Paradise, Las Vegas

You are all invited.

Free Drinks & Girls.

50,000 Dollars for everyone attending the Party.

Can You Tell Jokes, Come & Share Your Joke.

The Best Joke will be awarded 1,000,000 USD

Let The Party Begin

The guard then asks one of his assistants to copy that announcement & distribute it in every corner in Las Vegas so that everyone can join the party & moves on to start the arrangements.

Report Post Tip

TLW Welcomes Spikeynator as he shakes his hand and ask him to tell him the joke he had,, TLW listened to Spikeynator telling the joke and laughed alot at it, " hehe, nice one buddy " said TLW.

" Please enjoy the party, Drinks and girls are on the house, we will be announcing the winner at the end of the party, thanks again for coming and thanks again for the joke " said TLWolf before he points to one of his guards to help Spikeynator find a nice seat.

Report Post Tip

Caolán entered the house. He was wearing his white suit with a red shirt. When he walks in, he immediatly lit a cigarette.

"I've got a joke. Might not be a good one but here we go:

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $150,000 Tip

TLW Welcomes Caolan and listens to him as he tells the Joke.

"Hehe, what a naughty father, Hehe. Thanks a lot Caolan and thanks once more for joining our party. Please enjoy your time and let my men know if you need anything. Don't leave before we announce the winner." said TLWolf before he asks one of his guards to walk Caolan to a nice table.

Report Post Tip

As Fips stands outside TheLoneWolf's party in Las Vegas, he wonders why a party for Las Vegas citizens only was advertised in the middle of the streets. Perhaps it was to make those who weren't invited jealous, or perhaps it wasn't strictly for Las Vegas citizens only, as he had seen both residents of Philadelphia and Detroit.
Fips felt left out, but decided to tell a silly joke to himself, and to whoever was nearby;

"So, a man goes to his doctor for his regular annual physical examination.
After looking at the man for a while, the doctor says: 'You really have to stop masturbating'
The man replies: 'But... Why?'
The doctor look puzzled, but says: 'Well... If you don't, it will be very hard to examine you.' "

Fips laughs at his own joke, looking around him, checking if anyone on the streets were laughing as well.

"Get it? It's funny because he was masturbating in the doctors office!"

Fips continues laughing loudly.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

TLWolf walking around welcoming his guests notices someone standing outside of his House with some pedestrians standing around him and he directly told one of his guards to check it out thinking it might be trouble, the guards moved toward the crowd outside in fast steps and came back after a while saying: It is a guy telling jokes to the pedestrians.

TLWolf smiles and asks his guard to invite that guy in to join the party and tell more jokes.

The guard walked back again to Fips and says: TheLoneWolf would like to invite you to join the party, and pauses to see what would Fips say.

Report Post Tip

Spikeynator sits at a nice table enjoying his drink and the company of a lovely dame.

Report Post Tip

Apparently, Fips had now been invited to join the party. As Fips excitedly accepted and entered the house, he tried his best to think of another joke. He scratched the back of his head, lit a cigarette and cleared his throat.

"Okay so I got few more. I find them hilarious, but that just be me, who's easy to entertain."

"Two blondes are sitting on a hill at night, looking at the moon. The first blonde says to the other: 'What do you think we're the closest to right now, the moon or Paris?'

The second blonde replies: 'Duh. The moon. You can't exactly see Paris from here, can you?'

Fips chuckles to himself, amused by the stupidity of the two blonde ladies.

"I might need another minute to think of another joke. Thank you for the invitation though, I will stick around and listen to what people have to say, in case I think of another.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf welcomes Fips to the party, and says: Why were you hesitating to come in, this party is for all, It is just because we were short in time, we only posted posters in Las Vegas, but all gangsters are more than welcome to join.

TLWolf listens to Fips joke and loughs at it and leans on Fips whispering: Make sure blonds here don't here that or you will have to continue the party without girls, laughing a little as he finishes his sentence.

Please enjoy the party, says TLWolf as he asks one of his guards to help Fips find a nice table.

Report Post Tip

there was 2 bulls siting on a hill one was dad bull and one was a son bull the son bull see a bush of cattle down on the plan the son bull tells

his dad lets run down there and fuck one of the cattle and the dad bull tell the son bull let walk down there and fuck them all 

A man walks into a Bar..

Ouch.

Walks away silently.

TLWolf notices that Blackbeard has came in and suddenly left, so he wonders why, he was afraid that one of his guests did not like it so he quickly moved towards to him reaching him before he leaves and once he sees his face he realises it is Boss Blackbeard so he smiles and says: Boss Blackbeard, what an honour. Why are you leaving that fast, is there anything wrong ?

Report Post Tip

TLWolf laughs out loudly to hear Whore's joke. It is really nice babe, hilarious. said TLWolf to Whore. 

Report Post Tip

Blackbeard stops to talk to TheLoneWolf for a second.

Aye, my jokes are disgustingly bad, thats the problem..

For example;

Whats brown and sticky?

A stick.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf smiles to Blackbeard as he listens to his short joke and replies back: No Joke is bad, Anything that prints a smile is nice my friend. Please allow me to Invite you for a drink, what would you like to have ? 

Report Post Tip
"Ah, Mr. Wolf." I say, raising a hand in greeting. "I have a story of a man in much your same position. Well, minus the mafia connection. He had just suffered great loss in his family. I think it was his father. He lived away from his family and didn't get to see them too much, and the sorrow of his death was made greater by the fact that he hadn't taken Christmas off to see them, which was about 2 months before his father passed.
Anyway, he was walking around late at night, unable to sleep well, thinking he could go for a walk to tire him. After a few minutes he saw a faint light coming from over a hill. It wasn't too out of his way, so he went to see what it was. As he got closer, the light didn't get brighter, but as he got over the hill, it vanished. 'What was that?' He said aloud. A man within earshot, but out of eyeshot just then said 'Only some can see it.'
'But what makes it? Where does it come from?'
'All I know is that it comes from a building guarded by priests, and they won't let anyone see what's inside. If you want to find out what it is, you have to get in there.' The man said, very cryptically I might add.
And so he, the man of our story who is unnamed, decided he'd become a priest to see what's inside.
On the first day of training, he had to pray. Hours and hours went by, faking it in hopes he could get by with it. His second day had him moving boxes in the church basement. Not out, just around. All the boxes stayed there. It seemed like useless work, but it was taking its toll on him. By the fourth day, he was carrying food uphill to a food bank for the homeless, and again on the ninth day. Day after day, hard work with no reward. He thought of giving up, but the mystery kept him going. By now he was in pain and started praying for real, anything to make the pain go away so he could see what made that light.
Many weeks like this passed, and after six months of work, he was told to go to the building. At this point he was praying before every meal and every night, going to mass twice a week, and comfession whenever he had time between helping others.
'Tonight you go into the building to become a priest.' One of the priests said to him, and off he went.
'At last' he thought. 'I'll get to see what made that light. This thing that has been pushing me all this way, through trials and pain, and , and will make me into a priest tonight. But dare I look at it? What if it's not that great? What if I went all this way to see a big fire? Should I risk letting myself down?'
He decided to go through with it. He had come this far, he should see it through to the end.
And now was the moment of truth. He was outside the doors of the building and they were about to be opened. He accepted his priestly duties and they opened the doors. And finally, he saw the light.

What was the point of that story, you ask? I dunno."

TLWolf notices Templar as he gets into the party and immediately jumps to welcome him in the party.

" It is a great pleasure to have you with us boss. Your attendance is highly appreciated. " said TLWolf

TLW started listening to Templar's Joke and laughed at it a lot replying: Middle Aged are The Best. He then walks with Templar to seat him at the VIP tables and says: Enjoy The Party Boss

After leaving Templar, TLW looks around and notices that RainSinclair have joined the party as well, so he walks to welcome him and listen to his joke, He listens to RainS as he tells the joke and comments saying: That Son of a Bit**, What an Entrepeter and laughs to the nice joke. Please share with us more jokes if you have got any , said TLW continuing his words to Rain.

One of the guards waited for TLWolf to finish his words then asked Rain to follow him so he can find him a nice table.

As TLWolf walked around in the party he met TheSnake who have raised his hands greeting him, so he raised his hand greeting him back and started listening to TheSnake joke, he felt it is quite long but he kept listening till the end, and looked shocked at TheSnake after he finished and then smiles laughing in a hysteria and says: We should definitley invite you when we have story telling parties. Please Enjoy The Party. 

Report Post Tip

Little Johnny and his father go out on a fishing trip on weekend. While on the boat on the middle of the lake little Johnny’s dad lights up a smoke. Little Johnny asks…..

Johnny: Hey Dad can I have one of those cigarettes?

Dad: Well son, can your dick touch your asshole?

Johnny: No, not yet

Dad: Well son, come back to me when it can and I’ll give you a cigarette

A short time later Johnny’s dad cracks open a beer…..

Johnny: Can I have one of those Dad?

Dad: Well son, can your dick touch your asshole?

Johnny: No, still can’t do that yet dad

Dad: Well son, come back to me when it can and I’ll give you a beer

Soon little Johnny gets hungry and starts to open the lunch that mom made for him…..

Dad: Hey Johnny, can I get one of those cookies?

Johnny: Well dad, can you dick tough your asshole

Dad: Sure can son

Johnny: Well dad, then you can go fuck yourself, these are my cookies 

As TLWolf walks from one table to another to welcome his guests, he met Swiggle who apparently liked the party, he thanked him for joining the party and listen to his joke as he goes on tell it.

Hahaha, Laughed TLW as he says to Swiggle, that is a very funny one mate, way to go. Please continue to enjoy the party and let me know if you need anything.

TLWolf asks one of his guards to assist Mr. Swiggle find a nice table and walks to the bar to get a drink when he meets Mr. Sinter who tells him a joke.

"Hehehe, that is incredible Sinter, definitely the best joke so far. I love it." said TLW after listening to Sinter and then excuses himself to get a drink.

He feels better now, people and jokes have made his mood much more better, he should have partied long time ago. He tells himself, I should reward that guard who suggested the Idea later on.

Report Post Tip

Louis arrives, chuckling at the festivities. He shakes his head as he recalls his own joke.

"So I had a fight with the wife, she accused me of being a cross-dresser... you know, a nancy boy.

"Told her, 'I don't need to take this shit'

"And I packed her things and left."

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 1,000,000 Dollars For The Best Joke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL