Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:31:09
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
DFP Started by: Deanovich_Legovski on Jul 02, '09 12:56

Would be nice if the bribe coming from you so your DFP can continue working could maybe come from your bank account if your not online. I have had 2 DFP's go kaput because of Real world situations where I couldn't get online. Maybe if it could come from the bank one time per DFP. So if you are not online and bribe time comes up, it will take from your bank account. but if it happens twice you still lose the DFP.

Report Post Tip

It was intentionally set up so you had to hit the button yourself. There is no fall back or warning for it, once the timer hits zero its closed down.

Report Post Tip

I realize this.

Thus the one time bank account idea. We cannot have the site saving us from every little thing, but maybe once it coulod happen per account even, not just dfp.

Report Post Tip

I think if they implemented this, it would need to be expensive.

At the moment you pay the average price of the drug you have. Instead of that, I'd expect it to cost a full load of drugs (what ever the individual can carry) at top price.

If we are to have this luxury but it should be a costly one.

Report Post Tip

DFPs were put into the game knowing they would produce massive amounts of money, and in order for it to work, we would have to take out money from the game to avoid too much money in the game.

How it works, is you break even after about 7 days of owning a DFP. After said point, its pure profit into your hands, and extra unfounded money into the game. To counteract that, one of the things we an do to keep the number of "100% pure profit DFPs" is to put them at risk of being loss, and therefor, a percentage of them will be lost, and rebought, thus reducing the number of 7+ day old DFPs that are pure profit.

If we were to allow auto bribing of some nature, it would basically undermine that whole process. So if we were to do that, we would have to achieve the same goal, but a different way. The goal is to suck money out of the game, so, what we could do is pull 50% of the cost of the DFP from that particular cities bank, if its there... thus extending the bribe 1 day.

If enough people support this idea, I'll implement it in.

The price, however, is non negotiable, its already 1/2 the price of the alternative :(

Report Post Tip

I agree that it would have to be very expensive for this to happen,and it should only happen one time only. I don't wanna see people sitting on the game doing stuff for them. I mainly wanted it so if something happens where you can't get online etc...you have one and only one chance at it.

Report Post Tip

I can understand the money out of the bank for emergency situations, however I have another issue, real life vacations. It is summer time now and people will be getting away for more than 3 days in some instances. Maybe the option of turning off the production of the DFP, for a certain amount of time, thus no activity in the production would require no bribes during that period as well. Just a thought.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: DFP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL