Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:06:56
Page:  1 
Tarot Cards R Us Started by: DesireeKaira on May 16, '15 17:49

After saving as much cash as she could from petty crimes and dabbling into the drugs she could buy from her connections in the Detroit Partnership DesireeKaira opened up her own small business in Detroit. Her first day as a business owner she made sure everything was perfect, the waiting room had magazines, coffee machine, and a nice radio playing music.

The room where she was going to reads people's fortunes was covered in dark wood walls, glass ceiling, and pearl white marble floors. To the average person that came in for their fortune it looked like a palace! After making sure everything was set she unlocked the front door, flipped the sign that said "Yes, we're open!" And waited for her first customer!

Report Post Tip

Stefan was lurking around the streets of detroit again when he noticed a small little building. He walked up and noticed it was a tarot reading service. This should be amusing he thought to himself, I wander what they have to say about a vampire.

He opened the door and walked in to find a lady waiting, he tried to act as human as possible so as not to give off any clues.

I would like a reading Ma'am he said looking her in the eyes

Report Post Tip

/me DesireeKaira is sitting on a table nervously biting her nails while waiting for her first customer. Suddenly the door opens and a man trips on the door. She can see his embarrassment and while trying to hide her laughter she says “Interesting, Welcome Edward Cullen.”

Report Post Tip

/me as he sees the Stefan go inside the building, he goes in a line and starts waiting for the first costumer to finish in excitement to learn about the future awaits himself. And thinks to himself 'The day has come.' with a smile on his face.

Report Post Tip

Stefan looks at the women amused. Stands right next to her and holds out an arm. Ma'am do I look like I sparkle?

Report Post Tip

Miss_Senza notices a new shop when she is wandering down the streets of detroit. She is always curious to what the future will bring her. Without any hasitation she steps in Tarot Cards R Us. She notices some sparkling guy standing in front of the shop owner. Miss_Senza awaits her turn cause it would be rude to interrupt their conversation. She looks around the shop and her eye catches same magazines. She takes a seat at one of the stools and glances through one of the magazines.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Tarot Cards R Us
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL