Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Decipher -48 Kill Started by: Shirley_Ackers on Jul 03, '09 11:47

For all you who want to find out who killed a -48 here is your chance......

Jul 03, '09 05:39:21 You witnessed neignola WACK! Apoc

Report Post Tip

This information is already known, and is being taken care of.

Instead of saying this in the streets - you should've felt more inclined to tell it to your crewleader or the Godfather of your city, rather than spilling your mouth on the streets.

V.

Report Post Tip

I couldn't have said it any better myself, V.

This really isn't public information that needs to be shared.

Report Post Tip

Lucius was strolling the streets when he heard someone squealing....He turns his head and listens to the songbird he shakes his head then tells her

"Learn the hierarchy. You tell your Boss, so your Boss could do something about it."

He then walks towards the ice cream man and orders a Vanilla cone.

Report Post Tip

Honestly couldnt care less,  if i want to come to the streets to say something I will. Its about time that these -48 shooters learn a lesson and if it takes showing the world who they are I will

Report Post Tip

They... learn their lesson when we get the WS and kill them?  Whether you shared it publically or privately, it would've been dealt with.  Your argument is null and void.

Report Post Tip

well actually my argument is valid because i was the one who recieved the WS. So Marietta learn your facts before speaking

Report Post Tip

"You still have a lot to learn little lady."

He tells Shirley.

"Better try this vanilla cone" he offered her

Report Post Tip

Shirley, Do NOT speak to a Godmother like that.

And just for your information, we did not receive the witness statement from you. As I said, we already had this information. So Shirley learn your facts before speaking.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, you may have received the witness statement, but you don't have the power to enforce any punishment upon them.  The leaders of the crews do.  So why you wouldn't just pass it over to his or her leader's desk is beyond me.  Shows a lack of restraint, a lack of respect, and basically just makes you look like an idiot.

Are those good enough facts for you?  Am I allowed to keep speaking?

Report Post Tip

Puts his shotgun back in the rack of the limo

shirley  you sleep now, God loves you now.

Sorry for the inconcvience of a member of LA not knowing how to act.

Report Post Tip

LMAO

ill speak to whoever i want, whatever way i want, i could give two shits if its a godmother/father

Report Post Tip

Well I'd say you don't give two shits about staying alive long either then

Report Post Tip

And then you will get shot in the face for your efforts.

Your ignorance is mind boggling. Perhaps you would have been better suited to a life as a police officer or as an FBI agent. Those people conduct their business in the public eye and are dedicated to the pursuit of fairness and justice.

Strangely enough, you chose to go down the path of a life in crime. You decided to work for a mafia family. Some pointers you could have used before you met your inevitable demise, and your reaction to them:

1. The mafia conducts its family business in secrecy. (You chose to air dirty laundry in public)

2. The mafia operates under a chain of command, with lower level associates reporting to higher level family members. (You ignored the chain of command and took your grievance to the public-at-large, as if they were the higher authority)

3. The mafia has reverence for rank and title within Cosa Nostra. (You openly insulted the Capo di Tutti Capi[I still refuse to say "Godmother"] of Detroit, as if you believed you were on an even par with her)

4. The mafia is organized to protect its own. (You ratted out a fellow member of an LA family rather try to protect him from harm. If the shooter would have been in a potentially rival family, your actions may have been more understandable, but still would not overcome all the other problems I am pointing out)

In summary, yes, you can do whatever you wish, but do so knowing that your actions are the antithesis of the mafia way of life. As long as you continue to act in a manner that is outside of our way of doing things, you will be excluded from this secret society and will serve as a clay pigeon to those who are properly initiated into Cosa Nostra.

Report Post Tip

_Paul_Walker_

I don't care who you are and who your bloodline is. One thing I will say for sure is no one and I mean NO ONE speaks to my Godmother like that.

I hope you enjoy creating new chars because talking like that to any Godmother/father especially My Godmother like that will just get you killed over and over. You death will come and no matter how many times you come back you shall be killed over and over untill you learn your lesson.

DK stamps his foot on the fall and punches a wall in anger at this 'Civilian'

Report Post Tip

Relax Death-Knight. Civilians aren't worth wasting your time on. Plus, with time all things get SOLVED. Am I right? :)

Report Post Tip

_Paul_Walker_

I don't care who you are and who your bloodline is. One thing I will say for sure is no one and I mean NO ONE speaks to my Godmother like that.

I hope you enjoy creating new chars because talking like that to any Godmother/father especially My Godmother like that will just get you killed over and over. You death will come and no matter how many times you come back you shall be killed over and over untill you learn your lesson.

DK stamps his foot on the fall and punches a wall in anger at this 'Civilian'

BRING IT ON   DEATH KNIGHT   Laughing all the way down the block

Report Post Tip

Stop cluttering up our streets and just die quietly.

Report Post Tip

Will the real Paul_Walker please stand up?

Report Post Tip

walks past, laughs, and keeps going up the street to the next corner

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Decipher -48 Kill
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL