Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:28
Page:  1 
The Poop Touch Started by: Batallion on Jul 03, '09 15:50

<em>As batallion holds out his infected index finger covered in a brown solid, people gather around into a weird cheap looking booth for a thing only known as the poop touch</em>

"As you all may know DK has received this magnificent treatment. It feels like mud but when it dries up, the aroma clears your mind."

Now you may ask, how can I get one of these.. for 25 cents a peace, You will walk up here as I smudge my love on your face"

Thank you that is all! So who's next?!?!!!

Report Post Tip

<strong>Warning do not stay in the sunlight for too long, this may cause you to dry up and have irratation from the magicle poop touchm</strong>

Report Post Tip

....Yes Yes I have experienced poop thing. It isn't nice.

Report Post Tip

But on the plus side you have what looks like a fantastic tan!

V chuckles and walks away

Report Post Tip

And I thought that smell was just from working so hard! No more kisses for you DK!

Elaina shudders as she walks away

Report Post Tip

God Damn you Batallion. Look what you have done now. You have made the love of my life not want to kiss me no more !!

DK stamps his foot in anger

Grrr

Report Post Tip

This has to be the funniest thing i have ever heard and seen...

haha hah ha,can anyone feel the sarcasm, get a grip you hypochonriac, clean your finger and shut up....

Report Post Tip

Sloshes a bucket of BOILING soapy water on Batallion and drags DK down the street to the Turkish baths for a quick rinse off. 

Poor Elaina... But once you get out of the sauna you should smell much better...

Report Post Tip

Can't you see that the poop touch cant go away until the treatment is completed.

Sorry DK but we al can't keep secrets :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Poop Touch
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL